Thread: To all those who keeps complaining about CC all the time..

To all those who keeps complaining about CC all the time..

Ok, sure the CC system is pretty bugged right now, but do any of you remember how things were before they put CC into the game?

I do, and trust me, things were 10 times worse back then. Half the participants would be crashlooped around the CT of whatever base was being hit, not able to get back on until the base was destroyed or until the attack was repelled. This could take several hours.

CC needs one simple fix right now. It needs to allow an equal number of attackers and defenders in each "square".

ok, and what if the battle is omni-omni or clan-clan??
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

Originally posted by Slavor_MoK
    ok, and what if the battle is omni-omni or clan-clan??
    Seriously, how often do you see theese battles happening? The only times I see the same side attacking eachother is when defenders in 5% do a little mistake.

And even if someone wanted to hit their side, should 99% of all base wars be fought under a bad CC ruleset just to allow a very small minority to attack their own side?

I get about 40 FPS at 1280x1024 and never crash in a tower fight. Then again, maybe that's just me.

~Chris

Originally posted by Megabio
    I get about 40 FPS at 1280x1024 and never crash in a tower fight. Then again, maybe that's just me.

~Chris
    Yeah, but you are from RK2 right?

Crashing or getting pushed back while seeing my friend stuck on an invisible wall getting crushed by people both sucks..

Originally posted by Coldstrike

Yeah, but you are from RK2 right?
    Talking about 60-80 people battles where crowd control takes affect here. Not gimpy level 10-20 people fights (my monitor FPS caps out in those, which is 75 fps)

~Chris

"caps out", lol you've put lvled your moni into cap lvls? did you put IP in FPS I bet

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Talking about 60-80 people battles where crowd control takes affect here. Not gimpy level 10-20 people fights (my monitor FPS caps out in those, which is 75 fps)

~Chris
    LOL! Sorry.

RK1 has battles all the time where there is 100 clan and 50-60 Omni. I hardly think an 80 person battle qualifies as major.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

O my ... I would deffinitally say things are worse now with CC than without.

Crashloops? Have they gone away with CC? No.

Lag? Has it gone away with CC? No.

Without CC atleast you where free to go where you want and get lag and crashloops.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Originally posted by Letah
    "caps out", lol you've put lvled your moni into cap lvls? did you put IP in FPS I bet

I gimped my monitor and put to much IP into degaussing. I didsnt have enoug left to put anything intop RGB, and now i look at the world in B&W.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

It should work that way, but it doesn't count defenders correctly.

One good way CC could be used is in level ranges, people who are not in the range of the fight should be CCed out of the area. In the 150+ battles spys are annoying, and waste defenders and attacker resources, in the lower level battles, they give the defender or the attacker an unfair advantage. If you are out of the PVP range of the tower you should be kept out of the area when it's in 25/5.

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK

LOL! Sorry.

RK1 has battles all the time where there is 100 clan and 50-60 Omni. I hardly think an 80 person battle qualifies as major.

Arg

On RK2 CC takes effect when there are 60 people in the same viewable area. Guess I'm just an ignorant RK2ian.

~Chris

Talking

~Chris

FC coded engies not to lag so they have a fighting chance!

Originally posted by Dezreale

FC coded engies not to lag so they have a fighting chance!
    lol

~Chris