Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Character Crisis

Originally posted by Sheffy

Haha, no!

I haven't played him in uh, 6+ months. Hate him.

I do however have a lvl 100 NT which I just recently started. He should be able to team with you (and not get totally screwed xp-wise ) soon enough
    A level 100 NT you JUST RECENTLY STARTED? Hmm I'm glad you didn't lose any time there powerleveler
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Re: Character Crisis

Originally posted by Strieder
    Hey, this probably sounds pretty noobish, but here goes

I started AO a little over a month ago, and im loving it. My current main is a level 80 Fixer, which has been my favorite character since i started him on Jan 2nd.

My problem is, i want to make a new character =) I want someone that is: fun, inclined to teaming (i dont solo), strong/useful, and maybe (though not necessary) able to PVP.

I cant choose a profession though, all the choices seem relatively fun, but i cant choose.

Can you guys post your favorite profession and reasons? What should i play? =)
    Fixers are SICK easy to play. Get GA on him and it will be AO on easy mode.

Engi's/MP's/Crats : Don't do it until they drastically fix pet pathing.

Docs : Sick easy to get teams who will BEG you to be with them. Rather expensive to play also (uses lots of nano).

NT's: Great damage not alot of hitpoints.. (hehe)

Enforcers: Havent played em - But I heard they are tons of fun.

Agents: Havent played em

Traders: Great PVP good calms and good ability to make fast cash because of the trader shop bonuses on items you sell to the machine. (40%?)

ADV's : Havent played em
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12