Thread: Grid Acces

Exclamation Grid Acces

uhmm.... ? not a bug... dont think so.... a guy grided in front of me... i have Compi.Liter +75 but could grid in the Grid Acces in Newland ? huh ?... yea... bit of a problem :/... what could be wrong ?

hmmm

different grid points require different CompLit levels...the one in Newland may be 90.

Post ..

I've been tolled that it only requires +75 ?... The girl tolled she was sure... had a grid freak

???

I was trying to recall from memory, but really don't pay to close attention anymore since I can grid anywhere with 460+ CL. After the next patch is released, you will get a message telling the CL requirements needed if you are not able to grid.

Just logged into the game to check. I gridded from West Athens to Newland and when I crossed the exit square it stated that the comp. lit. requirement was 90.

As alluded to by Shazam, the grid terminals are kind of rude. If you don't have the comp. lit. skill, it simply will not work. No requirement message, no nothing. Once inside the grid, all exit ports will tell you the skill needed to use that port.