Okey when AO realise the lagg was way bad to play a game .
If u play for more then 20 minuts whit out crash you probably was thinkin of your self lucky.
Well FC did great job on that whit every patch less lagg less crashes.Great job on that one.
But the problem for me now is all(probably all)Dungeons that FC realise to you plesure.
My big Q is are you guys goin to fix all of those dungeons or not?
Why is it that i can have great fps in most of the zone's sity's etc
(still some zones are laggy tho but some are almost perfect)but the dungeons are soo laggy . If you can make Tir run at good fps for me well do same whit the foremans etc(subway dungeon are great but hell what can you do ther whit 6-12 fps).
PLEASE fix this ( i really need get TIM scope

Also i hope that the new 2 dungeons you made run smouth.

And please please stop make all this new patches whit more and more items .Lets see some patches whit stuff like this.
In this patch Fixed. We take awey around 2.000.000 useless items:wepons armor nanos etc(becouse our database was about to go nutz).
We fixed ather 2.000.000 usefull items: wepons armor nanos etc(cause now we have planty space in our database)...

I don't know about all but i left AO cause im sick and tired of whaiting when they goin fix my armor.I come back when they finaly did (after 8 moths that armor go life).

Last note. Test server-I read patch message that gose life on test. After some time the patch gose LIFE .I read the message again and ther is NONE of the bugs are fixed max i can fiand out is That FC added something new to life patch.
1-THER IS 10000000 items 100 zones .All zones run stable all items are fixed. OR...
2-THER IS 20000000 items 200 zones.All zones are chopy all items are bugged. *pounder* I prefer 1.