Thread: Store suggestion

Store suggestion

You know how nanos, implants, medkits, and few other things are static in the stores how about doing the same for weapons and armor. There is nothing more annoying then finding a nice weapon that you can use but are a few thousand creds short only to come back after getting the money to find the entire inventory changed. Or to walk into a basic shop to buy a weapon for a low level character only to find weapons that a lvl 30 or above could use. The same with weapons. I'm sure we've all gone through this but I'm sure a lot of people don't have the time to wait and go check every 20 or 25 mins( or however long it takes for the inv to change). It can change several times when your in a mission or out in the field.

Why not redo them so you can bring up a selection of weapons by picking between which ql you are looking for. Picking ql 1 - 10 can bring up seven to ten weapons of different type and ql and some on for other ql ranges. Or something similar to that.
    My characters:

Omni:

Hawkkins - NanoTechnician (First Order)
    Hawkagent - Agent (First Order)

Why not go for the bigger picture ?

Add an "all purpose shop" where you can enter the name of any "sellable" item and the exact QL you want.

Another idea, (which I already suggested recently), add a "Quality degrader" tool so that we can buy above the QL we need if we don't mind the extra money needed.

Ofc, in an ideal world, one would just be able to buy the superior quality item and USE it at an inferior quality until the skills/ability meet the reqs. In a sense, it would be similar to over-equipment rules except that you don't have any problem to equip the item at all. This would by the way bring down a big part of the buff begging.Of course, this would be a major change to the game mechanics so I really don't see Funcom going that way.
    Hum, maybe i'll put that tought in a separate thread
    The information above is highly classified and only available to worthy Omni-Tek employees; any individual spilling out this info to filthy rebels will be considered a traitor, cooked alive and fed to leets.
    Phloxom - Engi 86
    My Rimor QL50-120 market place
    Fallen Sword: Free web based MMORPG