Thread: When are Clan going to mount an attack instead of defending ..?

When are Clan going to mount an attack instead of defending ..?

Anyone else notice how Omni are attacking more and more and clan just defends and does not hit back.

There are exceptions but this does seem to be the general rule.

I see clan guilds with no towers at all and wonder why the bigger guilds dont kill some omni and make way for the smaller guilds to get started on their tower development.

Omni seem to be working as a team, clan seems to be disjointed.

No one individual guild can own more than 5 areas so for clan or Omni to win they have to combine forces and help the less powerful guilds get land.

Apart from the 'trying to win' bit imagine the fun we will have

So in summary, Clan should be more on the offensive I believe, btw at the moment Omni have more towers than clan ....

Which server are you on? Not the one I'm on.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Originally posted by Elbo
    Which server are you on? Not the one I'm on.
    Hehe the odds are against him being on the same one we are by about 5/1
    Yagyu for life

Assuming you're on RK2, I can explain it pretty easily.

We're too busy *****ing amongst ourselves.

~Chris

He's referring to RK-1 where omni have been pounding clan bases for several days now. It's just our turn in the cycle is all, once week clan pound omni then get bored, next week all the pissed off omni return the favor, then get bored and the angry clanners respond, etc...

Honestly, as long as Storm isn't heavily involved on RK-1, clan and omni are pretty much even. But as someone once said, Storm is almost like its own faction, they just have too many zerglings.
    Keldrys - General of Legion

Yeah people here seem to be forgetting that a week and a half ago, clanners were doing the exact same thing to omni bases.

/shrug
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by Meurgen
    Yeah people here seem to be forgetting that a week and a half ago, clanners were doing the exact same thing to omni bases.

/shrug
    yup.
    Felix "Likaetaren" Denk
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok
    NT to the bone.

Originally posted by Keldrys
    But as someone once said, Storm is almost like its own faction, they just have too many zerglings.
    nicely put

Yeah it was nuts for a while, the one BoB base that had my towers was being attacked on a regular basis. I know I got sick of clans doing nothing but disturbing my gameplay all the time. Can't say I feel sorry now that the shoe is on the other foot but it is kinda frustrating that the difference between the hardcore and casual PvP (cut me some slack I'm an eng :P) players isn't really separate at the moment.
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it