Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 250 attack going on and not looking good

250 attack going on and not looking good

The sad part is that I can't log on. Keep crashing when trying to log on in zone...

Atm it seems it's going down.

Expect a few "hah... that shows you omni to mess with us"...

and guess what... it does.

We can't win this fight as we weren't able to retrieve the less defended 250 sites. We tried Ecodisaster and Nemesis over and over again. As far as I know, they have the 2 non-allied 250 bases, and when we can't take that, it's a bit tough...

I'll keep whining a bit more about that.

for all it matters - post your flame under here.. I recieved a ql 200 Fire parry shield in order to see me through those, just please stop sending me hate-tells ingame, I can't take more

Dengy

Obtw... some clanners impressed me in the fight.

Modde, for holding off 2 TL6 omni enfs at a time
    Jdude for killing like I never saw him before
    Frankt for comming back time after time

anyhow, time to move on and plot some more

Dengy

About the fact you got a nice piece of land without even lifting a finger for it in a betrayal thats not honorable and gave everyone hope?

... no need to respond. Its the truth. Honor and dishonor exist in the game and oddly enough it has brought together guilds that didnt really like each other clan wise... I must thank you for strengthing the relationship of the clans.

We whipped a rather large QL200-250 base and while I'm not sure of the controler outcome it seems like it would go down with a hour to spare. We had 43 people total.

You pissed me off big time and got me actively playing the towers game part. Grats. I won't be saying 'Lets go kill the one!' anymore I'll be saying ' LETS GO WACK SOME TOWERS! '.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Originally posted by Deng
    Obtw... some clanners impressed me in the fight.

Modde, for holding off 2 TL6 omni enfs at a time
    Jdude for killing like I never saw him before
    Frankt for comming back time after time

anyhow, time to move on and plot some more

Dengy
    I think JD got 10 kills before his first :-) Frankt came back only 3 times for more . Modde did impress himself he said as much

Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

hehehe.. Well, some action was needed sorely in this game

Omni tek is supposed to be an evil coorperation right?

Dengy - omni-thek

Thumbs up

First Of I would like to say thanks to all the clanners that helped OC to get their base back.. What speedllr did was just wrong imo but there is nothing we could do about it.. I dont know all the background facts of why he did what he did... But im sure he must have had damn good purposes :P

And after 5 hours of killing towers it was a lot of fun that some omnis showed up at the end not giving up.. I would like to give the IC guys a big clap on the back for being brave and not giving up all thou they were completely outnumbered..

And thanks for the complement's Deng.. Stuff like that still want me to pvp as an MA even thou we are mostly useless when it comes to tower battles =)

I see you all at next tower battle..

Best Regards Modde!

Ps. Keep the spirit up Omni, I know you can if you try hard enough Ds.
    >> Evin "Modde" Razid << 195~ MA of Rimor >Gear<

>> Shap "Shap3" Razid << 170~ Trader of Rimor >Gear<

Outcasts

hehehe

thought all PVP-MA's was going Bow and that was their only possibility, but you proved me wrong there.

Deng

:-)

Did we get the base honorably? : NO
    Could we have defended a 250 base anywhere, even if we had got it honorably: NO
    Is that fun: NO

So, what should we do to make the game more fun? In Counter-Strike, and all other such games you just type:"teams please", and things become equal, but thats not an option.

43 people attacking, eh?? hehe, more like 60+, and we're 10 to defend, untill we start LD. The entire guild were locked up in LD-loop when we treid to grid in, or charge in. Cc can't possibly be working, because Omni couldn't get close to tower without LD or 5 min lag, but the clans didn't seem to have that problem.

The only thing that really anoys me is that the clammers are bragging so much about the win, and claim to be soooo very good, when it's simple math. In all regular fights we're outnumbered 3:1 , but this fight saw 6:1 because we had behaved "bad" for a change. I'd like to see the gloathing clammers try to fight an everlasting losing battle, before they open their mouths. Since I've started playing (june, 2001) , I've been on the losing side. I can count my victories on one hand, and it's all in numbers.

Something weird has happened on R2, because now Omni plays as the underdog rebels, while the clans are the controlling Corp that has full controll of all the big bases, Tara, npcs and so on. Too sad that players join clan for the xp-bonus and items.

Well, I'm Omni to the core, and will stay there even if alone (not likely to happen tho, as we DO have alot of very competent, and hopefully, loyal Omnis) Might have to go to R1, and ask for advice, hehehe.
    Grontha Enf lvl 214 R2 -Inner Circle Kingpin(/born Jul 29, 2001)

Re: :-)

43 people attacking, eh?? hehe, more like 60+, and we're 10 to defend, untill we start LD. The entire guild were locked up in LD-loop when we treid to grid in, or charge in. Cc can't possibly be working, because Omni couldn't get close to tower without LD or 5 min lag, but the clans didn't seem to have that problem.

The only thing that really anoys me is that the clammers are bragging so much about the win, and claim to be soooo very good, when it's simple math. In all regular fights we're outnumbered 3:1 , but this fight saw 6:1 because we had behaved "bad" for a change. .

well,i didnt heard any omni commenting something when they outnumbered clans in Saturtday´s attack against Nemesis base,u simply outnumbered the clans then.....

oh well

Thats because Clans didn't want to come defend. They sort of handed us a gift, in the form of "we'll not come to defend". Had they come, we would be back to 3:1.
    Grontha Enf lvl 214 R2 -Inner Circle Kingpin(/born Jul 29, 2001)

Maybe if you hadn't stolen it in such an unhonerable way we wouldn't have been so pissed and would still be bickering amongst ourselves. I'm not saying that we're better then you skillwise, but we do have the numbers we need. I'm sorry it works out that way, but now we aren't exactly happy with you, and the ql 250 base was just the start. In my humble opinion.

~Chris

Re: 250 attack going on and not looking good

Originally posted by Deng

for all it matters - post your flame under here.. I recieved a ql 200 Fire parry shield in order to see me through those, just please stop sending me hate-tells ingame, I can't take more
    ROFL, even though I hate your guild at the moment, I still love your personality.

~Chris

Becuase you guys had a guy become omni and we had a chance to take a base thats stealing, hmm like you wouldnt of taking that chance to have a base. Plz who are you kidding. You would have done the same thing. Dont blame IC..... blame the clan that did it to you guys.

Eunucha 200 doc

Eunucha you should comment on what you know not what you think you know.

eth: They pretty much awoke the sleeping dragon on this one. They (omni) seriously pissed us off and showed us that we can easily take a QL250 base and not break a sweat.

Yes there was 43. Everyone who was in chat was listed every so often. The number is correct.

Ya your right Elbo the game is unballanced. The fact that you like it that way says alot about you in real life.

Eunucha 200 doc

Please answer me this one Question:

IF, and thats a mighty big IF... Omni did sucessfully take a 250 Base, what hope do we have in keeping it? Clan would still take it no matter what...

We did what we were forced to do, we did it to brighten up the Omni Community, we did it to give Clan a little opposition for a change - and as usual you have taken that away.

I dont think you get it... If you give Omni something, they will regain strength and all you clan wont have to be bored out of your minds like us omni's are. But i guess nothing will ever change.

Originally posted by BigBubba
    Ya your right Elbo the game is unballanced. The fact that you like it that way says alot about you in real life.

Eunucha 200 doc

We should now calm down....
    It start from 1 guy,the guy did what he wanna do,now he left.
    The base obviously /terminated by a single guy,who wasn t thinking of others peoples,is now back to his legitime owner...End
    just sad that some agree on this action....but anyway situation with OC is cleared and i hope it will never happen again to OC or any other org(clan or omni).
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Actually we still have 2 bases Dodge that needs to be taken back. 1 is important the other... we can handle that easily :-)

Should be done by tonight.

Elbo Ive known CComander for a very long time. Hell I helped him get many of his levels but I have no idea why he has someone as lame as you in guild. You seem alot like that speed guy everyone seems to be pissed at.

Eunucha 200 doc
    I know dodge your right my last post with this 200 level noob!
    I guess I would be pissed also if I made an engi
    Last edited by BigBubba; Jan 21st, 2003 at 05:13:42.

Ah just leave the clans to it...if they want to destroy thier own game then let them, they will get bored soon of having no towers to take and maybe will leave, or maybe will try to make a change like the OC member did.

Just a pity the rest of the clan community pretty much has thier heads up thier a-hole to see it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast