Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omni VS Clan!

Re: Re: Re: Omni VS Clan!

Originally posted by Galician
    lol...is Nemesis a target because we where on some attacks against omni bases.....or just because someone told u that Nemesis were supposed not to have any support from other orgs? ;p
    No one ever told me anything about the lack of support Nemesis might have had from other clan guilds. In fact, this thread is the first I've read about it.

So there is your answer. Nemesis=clan. There really needs to be no more reason than that. After all, it's the excuse clan gives all the time for attacking omni bases, no? Doesn't seem a hard concept to grasp to me.
    Isadara level 214 NT AL 12 (Gear and Perks)-- Rimor
    Valdene level 197 Fixer (Gear and Perks) -- Rimor

General of Project Eden

Re: To Kokk!

Originally posted by Aimabel
    What I tell u is that u must make your self bigger thru better work on newbie’s in game. U can't relay on FC or players that jump from one side to the other.

And back in the medusa-time. There was nothing more frightening then to see armycastaway train mobs in to u, so u lost a lot hard earned EXP on a sec. And in that time... u was the strongest one, with the highest level players. At 2ho we were kicked time after time. U was much better organized then we was.

Aimabel - Soldier RK2
    hmm I dont see many noobs in the omni backyard might be because the new character creation area makes the clan sound noble and the under dog IE cool to most players but lets look at rk2 who do you think is the tyrant and who is the noble underdog?

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

Re: Amen to that, Eunucha.

Originally posted by Zemanova
    clan are ignorant... they dont like to point out the fact that they outnumber us 7 to 1... yet they brag how uber they are in game and in forums.
    Zem

Zem

Lets play clan for a day, we need to get 40 lv 150+ omni and go into BY 8 in trade to teach those leets not to tell us to STFU. Wow must be fun.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

---------

Re: Re: Re: Omni VS Clan!

Originally posted by Galician

lol...is Nemesis a target because we where on some attacks against omni bases.....or just because someone told u that Nemesis were supposed not to have any support from other orgs? ;p
    why wouldn't you get support from other clans? I fully expected a lot of clanners from all guilds to show up. thats why there was so many of us there.

~aqua

---------

Originally posted by Kaiousama

Heheh Sredni...Lankybill=Wudan99 i.e. Class A Retard.
    i am not wudan99 thats my little bro.. my contributions to rk2 where bigshadow1 and senseijosh.. both didnt make it too far..

and the other guy who stuck for aimabel saying shes a nice kind hearted person and doesnt need to be flamed bla bla bla

yes she did thats why other ppl flamed her.. i just didnt hold back

u think it is ok for a clanner to tell omni how to get their stuff together.... no it is not.. omni have their stuff together from what i read on rk2 they just are on the unfortunate side of having lesser numbers and ppl turning clan to get loot...
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Once again lankydill, stfu about stuff that doesn't concern you. If you want to get involved why don't you come join the rk2 omni's?
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

srdeni lmao being flamed by someone whos neva fought with numbers against him
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

... what does that have to do with it? Being an rk1 puke perhaps you should stfu about rk2 stuff that doesn't concern you?

bah, nevermind. It's obvious you're an imbecile lanky, as anyone who remembers your insulting sexist post history will know. Your insulting flame of Aimabel was completely uncalled for and yet you felt the need to spew your mouth urine, even tho you have no knowledge of the events taking place on rk2, and no clue who the people involved in this post are.

Go away you pathetic small minded sexist gimp.
    Last edited by Sredni; Jan 22nd, 2003 at 07:55:48.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12