Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A definitive list of high level runners :)

A definitive list of high level runners :)

Hehe. Its got to be one of the most shameful of acts, to run away from a fight, especially one that you request yourself.

So, in order to get a truthful idea of who should and shouldnt be feared in the arena, i suggest that a definitive list of cowards and title huggers should be made here...

If you run, expect to be ridiculed

So here goes. Got to start somewhere....

Askim - you are a coward who runs away from defeat. Best not show your face around Tir arena anymore

Coverter - you also are a coward who runs away in the face of defeat. Shame on you, you are no Apprentice in my eyes. Crawl back uner mummy's skirt and hide where you are safe.

Maybe its a soldier thing, this cowardess, but usually deserters are executed by their own superiors.

Consider yourselves OWNED, Named and shamed.

Oh yeah, mummy says its time for bed....
    Remember "Jakeaway" Brigges
    Always "Spoton" Target
    Amsterdam "Firebrigade" Service

Returned from the grave and back in business.....

I run alllllllllllllllllllllllll the time

maybe so, but isnt that usually in 2HO, with someone elseto help you double team .

not quite the same as the thought process which goes...

Player 1. "mmm there is someone i think i can beat. Hey, player 2, you want to duel?"

Player 2. "Sure"

Player 1. "mmm my alpha didnt kill that trader, and now im divested, plundered and running out of nano"

Player 2. "mmm 50 percent health, time to pop the flower of Life..."

Player 1 "WTF? this is one fight im not gonna win. oh my title, my precious title"

Player 2. "lol, you soldiers are easy to kill"

Player 1. "im off. My mum lives in the next zone and she said i have to come home for tea. Im off...."

Always "Spoton" Target

no no no, I alway run away, even outside 2ho

Heh.

My list would be too long, and I'd still forget about 200 people.

Although 80% of them would be soldiers, agents and fixers.

I almost never see Doctors running away unless theres a little army threatening them

Hehe.

Docs can be a proper handful. Casting divests at full defensive, after being landed with Rapid Palsy is a bit like watching paint dry

At least they dont hit as hard as a EQB enf, giving you a chance to be resisted 2 or 3 times before it becomes too little too late....

Then its just a question of stacking those Forced Bankrupcy nanos 3 at a time...
    Always "Spoton" Target

Would be faster making a list of people that dont run.

Would save you getting blisters on your hands :P
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Nothing wrong with running, specially when your class can't root or heal : P

I hate the people that jump me 2 on 1 then call me a whiner for running.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

I run 100% of the time, either I am running away from someone, but more often I am running after them...You could rightfully call me the masterrunner, either which way I run
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Originally posted by Nothinman
    Nothing wrong with running, specially when your class can't root or heal : P

I hate the people that jump me 2 on 1 then call me a whiner for running.
    In that situation sure, but im talking about someone who asks you to duel them because they see you as easy points, who then decide to run when the tide of battle turns against them
    Always "Spoton" Target

I run.... but I eventually come back

-BW

Originally posted by Insida
    no no no, I alway run away, even outside 2ho
    LOL
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

So you always stand and fight to the death no matter whats opposing you, and call someone coward if he manages to save his life?

I think you're confusing stupidity with courage here

You stand being slaughtered = Your IQ averages to plant life. Period.

I always run when I see, I'll lose the fight.
    BUT! I never agree in duels when I have to stay face to face (in fact I never agree in any duel) and I never ask someone to fight me.

I dont care what other ppl do - if they run or not doenst mean anything to me. There is a skill - like all others - that is called 'Runspeed'. If you max it out, triple implanted and with highest merritboard, everyone can easily get 1000 Runspeed.

And now tell me, why shall I get this high runspeed just to stay for my end in a duel? I get this high runspeed for best mobility, that Im able to get in and out of a fight if I want. I dont like the idea to cut my skills and tactics down to uselessness because of some stupid rules for heroism and honour....

Thats my point of view.. others may have other opinions, but thats life...
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Well.. If I agree to a duel, then I stand still in one spot until I die or kill my enemy. In any other fight I will run if I am about to die. And that is how most people play.

There are a few people who stand out as being more cowardly than anyone else on the planet tho. I'm not going to name any names, but I know of certain players who will turn around and run - at full health - just from having a single person target them and press Q. And I use this knowledge to keep them running whenever I see them.

I just went to the arena and noticed Jakeaway was a TL6 Trader

Well, Sethil, run speed is nice, but a lvl 8 could cover the space between the arena and the nearest zone in the time it takes most of my nanos to recharge guess i should just leave my ncu free to chuck out a root as soon as im winning...

...and with that in mind, divests recharge slowest, so next time you see "Jakeaway forced your NCU to run Divest advanced" you better sart running, because there wont be another opportunity
    Always "Spoton" Target

patk9 told me to stop the duel once because "inits are bugged" I did stop, but I was a little mad he didnt want to finish the fight and give me the points I earned.

to patk9, I know you will read this

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Cool

Originally posted by Insida
    I just went to the arena and noticed Jakeaway was a TL6 Trader
    That is kind ofthe point though Insidia. I am specifically taliking about players in the same title bracket - 6 in this case - who size you up for a duel, then resort to trying to run. The term "Duel" does have a certain amount of honour attatched to it, dont forget
    Always "Spoton" Target

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast