Thread: Missing mobs at 1/4 life

Question Missing mobs at 1/4 life

Dose anyone on test know if theyved fixed that bug? The one that basically makes you miss EVERY attack with the exception of specials when a mob is 1/4 life or less? If they fixed that one bug id be completely and totally happy camper That to me is the only bug thats ever really miffed me. Please say theyve fixed that.. its darn frustrating when yer waiting to kill a mob that smacking the poop out of you because you cant get in that last hit for 6 HP :P
    If not dose anyone know a workaround or a fix or an explination why it happenes?
    Thanks everyone in advance that might be able to help!

A workaround is move a bit.

I agree, this annoys me a fair bit.. they have a second wind where you cant hit them for about 30 seconds.. gets annoying after a while

Yes, a current workaround to this bug is to move around. Even just a slight step will usually do it. My other workaround of yelling at the MOB to die currently does not work. I'm glad to say this is being worked on though, and will be fixed.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Cosmik:

can u also confirm whether the same happens with nano attacks as well? It seems that when a mob hits 1/4 health, they counter and nanos start blackholing.

Thanks in advance,

Creep.

Smile

Very nice to see that it is being fixed; simply annoying this bug.

does jumping work, also?

that seems to be the common fix-all for most problems.

being an engi this bug is a PAIN IN THE ASS, just thought I would share

Originally posted by Cosmik
    My other workaround of yelling at the MOB to die currently does not work. I'm glad to say this is being worked on though, and will be fixed.

OMG, that was priceless...

Bink Bink!