Thread: Fix MA's not CC!!!!!!!!!!1

Fix MA's not CC!!!!!!!!!!1

ROFL !! I LOVE CC DON'T EVER FIX IT!!

Here I am - have 25% of my HP left - towers agrod on me - backing away from the melee to avoid the tower pounding me - get out of range of the other omni - and then walrus from no where roots me and starts blasting me. Im dead for sure I'm thinking, and suddenly !!!!!!! I'm warped halfway across SEB with maybe 100 HP left

LOL how did it feel walrus!! have someone near dead and they "grid" away on you!

That my friends - is justice!

:edit: this was meant as a reply to Butwalrus in the CC thread started by maddiganed
    Last edited by Ostioperosis; Jan 20th, 2003 at 00:10:57.

Crowd Control: Reckless Dig for the masses
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Evac is the coolest thing in this game

heheheh Thought it was funny

Though I thought for sure my AS would finish u ><

-BW

If you didnt switch the guns you would have killed me - fixers with rifles - what fad is next?

wtfz? dont fix CC? are u mad? hehe

ive had it save my hide once or twice too...but overall it suxorz buttzorz.

Originally posted by Ostioperosis
    If you didnt switch the guns you would have killed me - fixers with rifles - what fad is next?
    /me started the supernova thing

err, after hextorr anyway.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

OK. I had my playtime with CC today.

I'm sitting just west of 9L on the Dovves map in DAV. I suddenly am warped ALL THE WAY TO 9R! that isnt a few meters away or a dozen... its called 'time to get into your yalms and fly for a bit'.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Originally posted by Elbo
    OK. I had my playtime with CC today.

I'm sitting just west of 9L on the Dovves map in DAV. I suddenly am warped ALL THE WAY TO 9R! that isnt a few meters away or a dozen... its called 'time to get into your yalms and fly for a bit'.
    ahh 120 meters away 120 zones away is there really a difference? besides consider yourself lucky you could of been i the middle of a lake.

~aqua
    Last edited by Aqua; Jan 21st, 2003 at 21:50:48.
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"