Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No AO story? (an OOC post)

Make it hurt

Dock them levels and money.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Levels doesn' t make any sense, that would be like turning back time. Money isn't important to them, they have exploited millions and millions and millions and millions of credits. Among the possible punishments, depending on the charge: throwing them out of OT, making them neutrals and wiping their exploited tokens. Confiscate their equipment as a fine (forget credits, go for all that duped Q200 stuff they use). And for ugly offenses against the corporation, throw their characters in jail for a week. They are then welcome to log into a room they can't get out of, where they are also saved. Second offense: two weeks. Third: a month. Etc.

I know they could still play other characters and that is great, I'm talking about in-game punishments for in-game offenses. And they will whine and give their famous war-cry "I'll quit this game if you punish me, Funcom". But the word will spread that there are in-game consequences for in-game actions and Funcom's reputation as the innovator of the next generation of MMORPGs will begin to be renewed.

Scorus

Originally posted by Scorus

But the word will spread that there are in-game consequences for in-game actions and Funcom's reputation as the innovator of the next generation of MMORPGs will begin to be renewed.

Scorus
    But Scorus, that would make too much sense, and the RPers would like it too much. I'm afraid it's just too good to implement. It might cause a rift in the space time continuum
    RPG means Role-Playing Game.

The Above Pic

Just wondering, does anyone know what res the picture taker was using, cos it seems incredibly high...

Looks nice, but my PC could never manage it, as it would probably melt down
    Stroke me, you know you want to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123