Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inner Circle - Our 250 tower

Originally posted by Loxxie
    lol Listen to yourself Aqua, what idiot in their right mind is gonna sit there and let theirself be killed so they have to wait for rez and go all the way back to the towers, meantime during all this time OT are still whacking away at your base. If I can area nuke and run back out of range from you, you better believe I am gonna.

Dodgeman's pants are NODROP Unique, you can't have them =)
    hmm if you run in and area nuke and leave you should still be pvp enabled, but I just kept seeing loxxie is still in pvp timer blah blah blah. those words exactly I have a unique client installed

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

lol I die more then anybody, I am forever at reclaim, I think u have really mistaken me for somebody else.

Originally posted by Aqua

Hmm I misunderstood, I thought the bounty was for dodgeman's pants. Were we suppose to loxxie for those, or is this somthing different?

~aqua
    I put a bounty up for shi*s'n giggles on Dodgemans pants - even asked him to make them lootable
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Originally posted by Loxxie
    Sorry Grontha, call it months of annoying tells and insults, I am still the nice person you knew when I was OT, just only a handfull of people see that side of me anymore. I have no problems with you Big G never have, never will.

Whats to negotiate Little? you lead how many attacks again Nemesis base and you think we would just let it go by and never return the favor? Just been to busy, but now I will make the time to finish off your other 2 bases.

And if you haven't noticed when Qwerty1 isn't around I am leader of Nemesis. However we make decisions as a guild and I think we all agree you are a known attacker and aim to destroy us =)
    Actually, only led 2 so far

But you didn't wanna attack my towers untill I wouldn't tell you the name of a person I didn't know ...because SURELY if I started loosing bases, I would tell
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123