Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inner Circle - Our 250 tower

Lets make RK1 pure Omni and RK2 pure clan?

Sounds like fun?

NO!
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

Originally posted by Dodgeman

Rofl,Rofl,Rofl thx so much to have leave AO speed,you now a omni God...lmao that s so pityfull.
    it s sure that /terminating the best base of a whole group of players that have work in tiny group to make friendship his priority,well isn t selfish from Speed...
    The fact is that the guy was in Bad mood and decide to screw all peeps in his orgs when he got some different point of view with only 5% of the org members.great guy.
    it s not a question of clan or omni,it s a question of RL personality and i m sorry to say that but that guy for me would be able to sacrifice a whole group of peoples without thinking to anyone else but him.
    Goodbye Speed,wich u nothing but what u merit.

When i don t know the situation and what is happening i shut up...
    take your own advice

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

WTF? can any more idiots post here?

None of us were in speeddlr's shoes, FU if you try to cast judgement, how is it any different than all of nemesis undermining the "clannet system" and trying to start an inner war?

BTW thanks for the "he already did replies"

PS Funcom could you please start a "i need to learn how to type in english" thread plz?
    Last edited by Max; Jan 21st, 2003 at 06:26:33.
    God loves you, I think your an ***hole

I Saw This In A Cartoon Once, But I Am Pretty Sure I Can Pull It Off!?!?

Originally posted by Max
    PS Funcom could you please start a "i need to learn how to type in english" thread plz?

Not all people's native language is English. Some people haven't learned it as well as others, as least they know enough to speak it.

Oh, and last time I checked, "plz" and "wtf" and "btw" wern't in the English language.

~Chris

Thank you for posting

Oh ya, thanks for the flame, you are nemesis right?

oh ya, shocking an ass like you would be in nem, doh, no its not, my bad.
    God loves you, I think your an ***hole

I Saw This In A Cartoon Once, But I Am Pretty Sure I Can Pull It Off!?!?

Oh, by the way...

Dodge learn to speak English fluently, and maybe people will take you seriously.

You sound like a speed junkie in RL from the things you type.

Rofl,Rofl,Rofl thx so much to have leave AO speed,you now a omni God...lmao that s so pityfull.
    it s sure that /terminating the best base of a whole group of players that have work in tiny group to make friendship his priority,well isn t selfish from Speed...
    The fact is that the guy was in Bad mood and decide to screw all peeps in his orgs when he got some different point of view with only 5% of the org members.great guy.
    it s not a question of clan or omni,it s a question of RL personality and i m sorry to say that but that guy for me would be able to sacrifice a whole group of peoples without thinking to anyone else but him.
    Goodbye Speed,wich u nothing but what u merit.
    Two sides of Dodgeman that I know off:

1 - the DOCTOR who was sad that nobody wanted to fight with him.

Dodge, what do you think Speedl was trying to do? Get fighting to you.

2. - The same Dodgeman who said "I'm quitting AO because of all the personal crap" when he was asking me who put the clanners were that put a 5 mill bounty on Loxxies head.

What I see you do here Dodge, is contradicting yourself entirely - you want a fight or not? You want all the personal crap to end or not?
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Originally posted by kokk

Two sides of Dodgeman that I know off:

1 - the DOCTOR who was sad that nobody wanted to fight with him.

Dodge, what do you think Speedl was trying to do? Get fighting to you.

2. - The same Dodgeman who said "I'm quitting AO because of all the personal crap" when he was asking me who put the clanners were that put a 5 mill bounty on Loxxies head.

What I see you do here Dodge, is contradicting yourself entirely - you want a fight or not? You want all the personal crap to end or not?
    1-Speed got all his time to fight me in arena,so there isn t the point of his action.
    He did something against a group of players(wasn t one)and it wasn t a try,what he did was well reflect and a personnal act that have no relation with me directly.he was motivate by hate,and that have come to his end.

2-yes i think seriously about leaving a game where peoples are just able to act like ****,i don t pay and spend my time on a game to get that crap,life is already enough crap to make it come ingame.
    i ve start AO long time ago and what happen right now have never been since T become the home of Chaos and jealousy.

But i still hope on a better futur for that game,and i have many friends here.Time will say what will happen to us all.

3-of course i want fight,this is part of game and i don t know why i couldn t get some fun too,i don t see where i m contradicting myself .See u in MMd then Tza,but i know u won t agree on a fight....
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

This game is like a drama movie.

Originally posted by Max
    Thank you for posting

Oh ya, thanks for the flame, you are nemesis right?

oh ya, shocking an ass like you would be in nem, doh, no its not, my bad.
    If I'm not mistaken, I was merely responding to a flame. Correct me if I'm wrong. I agree that Dodgeman's english is terrible, but you can still read it, and that's the point of communication, isn't it? If it bothers you, don't read it.

~Chris

His English is poor because he is French you moron, lets see you type your replies in French so we can all flame you. If you hadn't noticed this is a Universal game.

Dodge speaks just fine =)

Now in regards to the "5 mil bounty", comical indeed, I don't need a name to have a very clear idea who it is, it only proves by them not speaking clearly they offered it, they are nothing more then a coward and a slithering snake. Whats the matter, can't take care of your own hate and aggression? Don't want the other clanners you have brainwashed into thinking me and Nemesis are some greedy guild and that your hate and underminded acts against us are more di****able then our attempt at making Tara more fun? You know who you are I don't have to post your name up here.

Littletza as far as you are concerned, you are OT, the enemy, you can send me to reclaim as many times as you like, 1 base of yours went down last night 2 to go.
    Last edited by Loxxie; Jan 21st, 2003 at 15:05:20.

Originally posted by Loxxie
    our attempt at making Tara more fun?
    Dmg teams don't make tara more fun...at all. For ex. last night Sbje goin off on our team for moving close to Ningen to leech the AMS speech. All dmg teams do is foster anger and jealously and stress. I think they're the dumbest thing I've ever seen, and people who are in favor of them...well, you do the math.
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Kaiousama

Dmg teams don't make tara more fun...at all. For ex. last night Sbje goin off on our team for moving close to Ningen to leech the AMS speech. All dmg teams do is foster anger and jealously and stress. I think they're the dumbest thing I've ever seen, and people who are in favor of them...well, you do the math.
    god has spoken.
    listen and learn
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Loxxie
    His English is poor because he is French you moron, lets see you type your replies in French so we can all flame you. If you hadn't noticed this is a Universal game.

Dodge speaks just fine =)
    [/QUOTE)

Agreed

Littletza as far as you are concerned, you are OT, the enemy, you can send me to reclaim as many times as you like, 1 base of yours went down last night 2 to go.
    Yup, found out when I woke up that the mighty Clan had taken our base when 6 ppl were online, and those rushing to defend only came out to a destroyed base.

The only thing that amuses me, is the tell I got from you saying you would destroy all of Shadow Ops' bases if I didn't tell you who had put the bounty on your head. So somehow I think you do care after all who did it

But, shouldn't it be the guild leader deciding wether you should go on a rampage, or wether negotiations would prove more profitable?
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

did loxxi Ebay?

Somewhere far back in my memory I have a fond memory of that lady. Wonder what happened. Does all turncoats become like this?
    Grontha Enf lvl 214 R2 -Inner Circle Kingpin(/born Jul 29, 2001)

Sorry Grontha, call it months of annoying tells and insults, I am still the nice person you knew when I was OT, just only a handfull of people see that side of me anymore. I have no problems with you Big G never have, never will.

Whats to negotiate Little? you lead how many attacks again Nemesis base and you think we would just let it go by and never return the favor? Just been to busy, but now I will make the time to finish off your other 2 bases.

And if you haven't noticed when Qwerty1 isn't around I am leader of Nemesis. However we make decisions as a guild and I think we all agree you are a known attacker and aim to destroy us =)

Originally posted by Loxxie

Little hard to do when you keep resetting your pvp timer by running in and out of the gas.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

---------

Originally posted by kokk

The only thing that amuses me, is the tell I got from you saying you would destroy all of Shadow Ops' bases if I didn't tell you who had put the bounty on your head. So somehow I think you do care after all who did it
    Hmm I misunderstood, I thought the bounty was for dodgeman's pants. Were we suppose to loxxie for those, or is this somthing different?

~aqua

---------

lol Listen to yourself Aqua, what idiot in their right mind is gonna sit there and let theirself be killed so they have to wait for rez and go all the way back to the towers, meantime during all this time OT are still whacking away at your base. If I can area nuke and run back out of range from you, you better believe I am gonna.

Dodgeman's pants are NODROP Unique, you can't have them =)

Yeh Kai and being asked not to, also then moaning to Flo when you know you can take it up with me (shame half the **** snatch told you was bs). Lost all respect that i did have for you.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast