Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inner Circle - Our 250 tower

Inner Circle - Our 250 tower

I've been nice to most Clanners around Rimor... hell I help out on buffs, I give a cred if they ask and even tank on NPC hunts if they are in sore need of one...

But basicly what happened today is not something that happened over night...

Dear clanners:

Have you ever tried fighting on a loosing side since the game started? We have, and we've seen the reactions it's had on omnis... Several quitting/going Clan doesn't help the situation or the imbalance that has grown over the past year. I can't blame the Omnis that turn clan, but I *will* give a slap on those who give omni hell for trying to rise up.. Clanners have, as far as I know treachury more than anyone.. Tarasque problems, Guild issues etc etc... lots of greed... We've tried to stear clear of this after we learned our lesson in Camelot.

The leaving of clanners to turn omni is a *huge* sacrifice and it includes loosing their tokens, friends and so on...

I've been omni since the start, fought several clanners at a time, lost many, won a few and I'm starting to find it difficult to keep faith... so does most omni. It just hasn't payed off to stay omni, so why the hell do it?

Today Inner Circle Merged with Last Hope and got a few more members on the side as well. This is to try one last time to change the turn of the tide... Doesn't anyone get how frustrating it can be for omni to fight you guys? Our best attempts have been struck back. hell we show up with *all* we have and it's still not enough..

Noone in their right mind can say omni/clan is balanced now..

There are many Answers as to how to balance this... we could use a year or two putting up posters or trying to convince clanners to go omni. but how much would that do?

We simply play our role now.. We are omni tek, and our goal is to fight clanners. As mentioned, treachury might've been the only way we can get this base... well what does that tell you? We need balance... This, with the merge to a new strong omni guild is the start of a new hope for omni...

My apologies goes out to those clanners whom I know.. Jdude and lots of other OC'ers, I hope you won't hate me for this as you know what we've been through as omnis the past time. People as these are the few I really can apologize to.

I've recieved tells that qualify as Harrasment by angry clanners, but I understand some feelings have been stirred up.. I just want to say, in the end... try to be omni for some time before you pass that judgement.. ever tried to command apathy to battle or to raise the spirit amongst someone who haven't eaten for days?

hell, go try it out some... I don't apologize for trying. And I'm tired of excusing.

so since I've probably dropped my rep down the drain, I have one last statement on behalf of omni.. no matter if we keep this base or not...

it reads:

"Up yours"

Deng - Omni

bump!
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Deng, I've been friends with you a long time and have nothing against you.

But that move was total bull****.

~Chris

:-)

Lifes a biatzh, then you marry one. At least we will have some action.
    Grontha Enf lvl 214 R2 -Inner Circle Kingpin(/born Jul 29, 2001)

Sounds like Dengs' got some balls ... keep up the good fight.
    Cronosingh - 220 Engineer
    Cronomedius - 220 Doctor
    Melgaroth - 220 Bureaucrat
    Cronoshaed - 2** Shade

sorry i ll not cry for omnis

u loose all my consideration!!!
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Re: sorry i ll not cry for omnis

Originally posted by Dodgeman
    u loose all my consideration!!!
    Like it matters???
    Cronosingh - 220 Engineer
    Cronomedius - 220 Doctor
    Melgaroth - 220 Bureaucrat
    Cronoshaed - 2** Shade

Re: Re: sorry i ll not cry for omnis

Originally posted by Xixxxor/Trad

Like it matters???
    Go back play on RKI morron,when i don t know the situation and what is happening i shut up...

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Re: Re: sorry i ll not cry for omnis

Originally posted by Xixxxor/Trad

Like it matters???

What Dodgeman said. It's like me trying to tell you that you are arrogant and acting in a poor manner because something on RK1 happened. You have no reason to guide us in our matters, as I have no reason to advise you in your own matters.

~Chris

no comment

what a losy post deng sry but,what u got tower?

Speeddlr didn´t call yo come here is a spot left.?

Well he top all in game i see so far,now i can say 2 nothing suprise me anymore.

B.T.W speeddlr when read this forget u ever u knowed me or did.

more lame noone can be even a omni not.

this is a game 4 me nothing more.

but u bro have mayor problem´s , check ur psychology skill,i think u reset em 2 much.

Deng all i can say 2 you if u like keep that spot this way u got it u omni should think about fight 4 it and not just take it that losy way. But isnt your fault when a ql250 tower fall down from air.

Cya on Batleground
    CCu Have 4un

200 Soldier RK2/ Outcasts

I think this was a very long thought out decision made for this to occur. Noone took this action lightly. IC and Last Hope decided to merge in order to hopefully be able to be more able to have larger number of Omni used to working together and could support each other. Would we rather have taken down a ql 250 base ourselves? Absolutely. Honestly it is not at all what any of us wanted ultimately.

I have looked at FC description of what is exploit, and I really do not see this as one. This is a war in a game (and it is just that a game) Speeddlr built that tower long ago with no intention of holding it for Omni. When I spoke with him he said he recently decided that the imbalance in the game was not fun and that he was tired of tensions within clan among themselves. Before NW there was the usual boredom in AO that both sides shared, annoyance with lag and whatever else that comes with this place. Omni had a disadvantage in that we did not ever do Tara after we kind of saw what it does to the community as a whole. Alot of people hoped for a boost in activity when NW came out. It was (surprise surprise) kind of a huge let down when we found how difficult it is to get a high ql base. None of us could have known on either side the ways that lag and buggs would make defense of less that ql200 and really 250 if omni almost impossible. I know LH would have moved alot differently in placing ql 250 on our first DAV base and we were about to upgrade once we knew when it was destroyed. We simply didnt have the same numbers and Omni was already apathetic and many were not interested in being walked over by clan while lagging and being warped. There simply are more of you active who want to be involved in that part of game. At this point I personally will do whatever it takes within rules of game to hopefully help Omni regain morale. And I have to ask you what kind of sense of accomplishment do you get winning Tara in all 3 dungeons with no competition by filling it to capacity, standing around, hitting q when it spawns and then fighting over any attempts you have made to be able to control it in that way.

I say this to those who were hurt by Speeddlr's actions...
    This is a game, in the game he is a traitor, KILL HIM. Don't flame him. Enjoy the war. Yes we have a long fight ahead, no we will not be trying to use exploits to hold the base. We will fight for it. I hope we are successful as I know it will be hard. You are a strong enemy in battle. If we are successful in holding you will likely at least have more people online opposing you and hopefully we will get ourselves more motivated. I wish everyone a good fight, likely will be full of lag and LD's and stupid CC warps for both sides. We all know what really is messed up here. And again in a government or organized rebellion at war like clan and omni would there be acts like this? Yes. This isn't something that was used as an exploit was it an act of a war criminal to clan? Yes. Kill him, aren't we here to fight?

Talking ?

"more lame noone can be even a omni not." ?!

Is that clannish or something? Cause I cant make it out...

All ur base are belong to us!

Perhaps your shinny new QL250 base should be looked at again.

What did you say?
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Talking

i can say 2 nothing suprise me anymore.

Best wishes from me IC'ers

btw, i really have to "/kneel" infront of every Omni on rk-2...cause they did something which i couldn't stand anymore the lack of ppl on the side in comparisn to Clan.

but the bravest Omni for me was Speed...yes flame me cause he wasusing your trust etc, yes it's bad. but what did it bring you in the end? he made you fight hard for a ql 250 base, probably pissed of all his friends to not only give the game from his side a change and make it more fun, no he tried to make it for a whole dimension...even if you don't agree with all his reasons, but I sofar I pull my hat for him.

The thing you did was good, you were for once a player who didn't think only of his personal gain in items etc. to go to another side.

The clanside behaves more like a little rich child in a poor village who got his ice stolen and given to another child who has hardly something to eat...so you call your momma to come and beat the child and get your ice back.

so from my side. you're one hell of a guy Speed. If you leave the game i wish you all the best, I hope you all see that too.

I also hope for Rayvenous,Isoldei,Tibanna,Lordbedwyr,Deng, Grontha the other original LH'ers and peeps i remember from back then really the best.

Allexxeh...former buff kurwa of the omnis in MMD
    Rawkster - 200 Agent
    Thorian - 200 Trader

Originally posted by Allexxeh
    Best wishes from me IC'ers

btw, i really have to "/kneel" infront of every Omni on rk-2...cause they did something which i couldn't stand anymore the lack of ppl on the side in comparisn to Clan.

but the bravest Omni for me was Speed...yes flame me cause he wasusing your trust etc, yes it's bad. but what did it bring you in the end? he made you fight hard for a ql 250 base, probably pissed of all his friends to not only give the game from his side a change and make it more fun, no he tried to make it for a whole dimension...even if you don't agree with all his reasons, but I sofar I pull my hat for him.

The thing you did was good, you were for once a player who didn't think only of his personal gain in items etc. to go to another side.

The clanside behaves more like a little rich child in a poor village who got his ice stolen and given to another child who has hardly something to eat...so you call your momma to come and beat the child and get your ice back.

so from my side. you're one hell of a guy Speed. If you leave the game i wish you all the best, I hope you all see that too.

I also hope for Rayvenous,Isoldei,Tibanna,Lordbedwyr,Deng, Grontha the other original LH'ers and peeps i remember from back then really the best.

Allexxeh...former buff kurwa of the omnis in MMD
    Rofl,Rofl,Rofl thx so much to have leave AO speed,you now a omni God...lmao that s so pityfull.
    it s sure that /terminating the best base of a whole group of players that have work in tiny group to make friendship his priority,well isn t selfish from Speed...
    The fact is that the guy was in Bad mood and decide to screw all peeps in his orgs when he got some different point of view with only 5% of the org members.great guy.
    it s not a question of clan or omni,it s a question of RL personality and i m sorry to say that but that guy for me would be able to sacrifice a whole group of peoples without thinking to anyone else but him.
    Goodbye Speed,wich u nothing but what u merit.

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Originally posted by Dodgeman

Rofl,Rofl,Rofl thx so much to have leave AO speed,you now a omni God...lmao that s so pityfull.
    it s sure that /terminating the best base of a whole group of players that have work in tiny group to make friendship his priority,well isn t selfish from Speed...
    The fact is that the guy was in Bad mood and decide to screw all peeps in his orgs when he got some different point of view with only 5% of the org members.great guy.
    it s not a question of clan or omni,it s a question of RL personality and i m sorry to say that but that guy for me would be able to sacrifice a whole group of peoples without thinking to anyone else but him.
    Goodbye Speed,wich u nothing but what u merit.
    C'mon Dogde, this is a RP game, wtf has it to do with RL personality?? if the guy wants to RP some type of jerk, tell me how you come to the conclusion that this is related to his RL personality???

omg like if all Female toons in this friggin' game were Female RL...

Tell those actions were "bad" gamewise, maybe, but you should not imho make assumptions on ppl RL personality - like i'm not saying you're a kind of drag queen cuz' u wear that awful zebra suit
    Agent Yaella - Member of Inner Circle

Originally posted by Yaella

C'mon Dogde, this is a RP game, wtf has it to do with RL personality?? if the guy wants to RP some type of jerk, tell me how you come to the conclusion that this is related to his RL personality???

omg like if all Female toons in this friggin' game were Female RL...

Tell those actions were "bad" gamewise, maybe, but you should not imho make assumptions on ppl RL personality - like i'm not saying you're a kind of drag queen cuz' u wear that awful zebra suit
    True this is a RP game but u should read what was the reason why that guy act like he did.it wasn t about RP,it was only about hate he got on some Nemesis members(i mean against some RL peoples)that was helped by others clan(from the guild he was member),and he dislike that...so boom bye bye OC bases,and i screw you all.i don t call that RP sorry.
    And no i don t wear Zebra pant RL but i play my char like i m RL,sorry if i upset some peeps,but things unacceptable i can t let them go.

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

dodge... get a clue.

that is prolly the first and ONLY time omni will ever have had a 250 base on this server.

the least you guys could have done was pvp us there with the same amount of people we have online.

you seem to be all about pvp... now what are you gonna do when all omni's go clan or move on to better things in life? your precious, lopsided fun will be gone.

enjoy your "fun" while it lasts.

Zem

Re: dodge... get a clue.

Originally posted by Zemanova
    that is prolly the first and ONLY time omni will ever have had a 250 base on this server.

the least you guys could have done was pvp us there with the same amount of people we have online.

you seem to be all about pvp... now what are you gonna do when all omni's go clan or move on to better things in life? your precious, lopsided fun will be gone.

enjoy your "fun" while it lasts.

Zem
    Actually it's already gone.

~Chris

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast