Thread: Frederickson's head. where to get silver platE?

Frederickson's head. where to get silver platE?

As the topic says... We tried Frederickson guildonly on rk3 nd defeating him with 18 ppl... i was allowed to loot the head...
    Can anyone tell me how to get the silverplate to it?
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

n8, afaik we were only 17
    Love "Powerfist" Lee setup
    Lil "Pogostick" Gimp equip

Eel/Smug lmfao.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

hm unsere basis scheint mir zu leicht bewacht , in der quest steht man soll den kopf auf einer silberplatte servieren (A Silver Platter laut auno unique nodrop),
    bis zu den post dacht ich noch das wäre nur symbollisch gemeint gewesen bzw das man es bekommt wenn man ihn killt.
    ich werde mich mal bisl hier umhören aber das interresse an der body ist nicht so groß naja mal schaun ob man was rausbekommt.

pants boots helm würden mich allerdings mehr interressieren die sin der wahnsinn.

Boots sind 2 mal gedroppt beim kill... sind echt fett.

Sbje. you mean we gotta kill smug ? to get the plate?
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

Re: Frederickson's head. where to get silver platE?

Originally posted by Nightwish
    As the topic says... We tried Frederickson guildonly on rk3 nd defeating him with 18 ppl... i was allowed to loot the head...
    Can anyone tell me how to get the silverplate to it?

Good job, and actually i think the silver platte is a symbol of the shining face you wear after killing him

Originally posted by Nightwish
    Boots sind 2 mal gedroppt beim kill... sind echt fett.

Sbje. you mean we gotta kill smug ? to get the plate?
    Yup. The fight to get the platter is just as hard as the fight to get the head. They have a guide on it at AOStratics
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"