Thread: Sentinel gloves/sleeves

Sentinel gloves/sleeves

Trying to get the sentinel sleeves off the GA fixer mob in avalon...Friends have told me to go to the platform and clear off all the mobs around it to get the fixer to spawn...I've been doing that for 6 goddamn hours...Couldn't find anything helpful using search command so any info anyone has about this or the MP mob would be nice :\
    Yagyu for life

the MP mob is not on the platform, but between the 2 buildings at the north end of that little area.

He spawns probably 1/3-4 or so and you should be able to get him in a couple hours max. I don't know the drop rate on gloves/sleeves from him, but the last time we killed him, we picked up a pair of gloves

There are two mobs at that location. One, Major Dalton, is on the platform in the circular cement area.

The other, Major Copperfield, spawns between the two buildings.

Each Major has a placeholder which is a normal guard. So you actually have to kill the placeholder to get the Major to spawn.

The spawnrate is 10 minutes (if I remember correctly).

And no, Sergeant D i c k (the swear filter cut it out, heh) has nothing to do with the Major spawns. He is just there to throw you off and drop a token.

Good luck. The droprate on the Majors is 100%, gloves or a sleeve, since getting them to spawn is the part that requires work, being that the Majors are lvl 170 and easily soloable by anyone.

Oh, and killing the placeholder does not ensure the spawn of the Major. Often times the placeholder will continue to spawn and you have to keep killing him. Don't get too discouraged, the Majors will spawn eventually.

I killed Major Dalton a few times. But he only drops the pieces for clan armor.

Does anyone know where to find his counterpart that drops the Omni AF armor?
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Hmm I was there for 6 hours and I didn't see any placeholder on the platform where the fixer is supposed to spawn...petitioned and the GM said she would talk to the quest designer for me so, hopefully that helps.
    Yagyu for life

For AF you have to kill the 170ish commanders in WW base.. they stand around 2 campfires.. same thing.. one it a GA mob and the other i think a MP mob as well... they have a couple of 170 guards there too
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

Kai, think that is the problem. There should be a PH spawning in the middle of the platform. If he was not there, then your chances of spawning Major Dalton are very weak.

Originally posted by North
    Kai, think that is the problem. There should be a PH spawning in the middle of the platform. If he was not there, then your chances of spawning Major Dalton are very weak.
    Heh so any idea why he wasn't? I'm there now and he still isn't...
    Yagyu for life

Gah GM said nothing was wrong with it and it was just bad luck and wasn't allowed to force it to spawn...spent 3 hours there today also and nothing spawned. Everyone I've talked to said that's a lot longer than they've seen, best I got was she would talk to the quest designer about it and see if any changes could be made :\
    Yagyu for life

What could have happened is that he was moved during a previous attack.

I saw him off his pedastal too one day, just standing around at the bottom of the hill.

Just have to do a sweep I guess and kill all those soldiers you can find... Any of them may be the placeholder.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"