Thread: GReat MObS

GReat MObS

Hi all..i made a thread some months ago about RKs most valuebal items(prizes & ****). whit alotta succes..So now im makin a thread with the Top50 MObs in the Game.. Im just an n00b who finally have the time to do some seriuos gaming again,so im curious and,hehe,clueless about those greats MoBs out there..... Whos hardest? How many peeps to take the mob out? loot? etc etc,help me out u bloodhungry highlvls out there ......

Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Ian and the gang would probably be best-placed at the top of the list, I'd say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

You can find a lot of the "Big Mobs" in our bestiary on AO Stratics here: http://ao.stratics.com/php-bin/besti...ntent=bestiary
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

tha LiSt:

1: Ian and the Gang (locations,lvl etc...)
    2: Special Agent Lamb (location?)
    3: Generals and peaceholders (hehe,ofcourse)
    4: Virulent Minibull of Athen Shire (30-40ish right?)

well thats a start
    Last edited by Xandathrii; Jan 19th, 2003 at 20:10:55.

Originally posted by Meister
    You can find a lot of the "Big Mobs" in our bestiary on AO Stratics here: http://ao.stratics.com/php-bin/besti...ntent=bestiary
    okay,thats cool..but i wanted to create a top list from players experience and discussions....

Great site BTW Meister
    Last edited by Xandathrii; Jan 19th, 2003 at 18:22:35.

Just posted it so people have a place to look for these mobs. I would place Special Agent Lamb on place 2 Ian Warr and gang on place 1 of course...
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

I think the generals and placeholders would be a nice addition also.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

The Virulent Minibull of Athen Shire, of course! He's not very high-level, but hey how much trouble he created back in elder days, when there was a zone on Rubi-Ka called 'outdoors'.