Thread: Recent Omni-Tek efforts to deal with clan terrorist, Portman

Recent Omni-Tek efforts to deal with clan terrorist, Portman

This report is regarding recent Omni-Tek activities related to well-known clan terrorist, Portman that have been led by Omni-Tek Assault Corps. All of the following occured on RK1.

11/12 @ 06:00 GMT - Tir, Council of Truth building
    Large protest arranged to help capture Portman and bring her to trial. Only Omni-Tek representatives were that from Omni-Tek Assault Corps, but over fourty clan members came to share their hopes, worries and vuglarities.

The discussion of the failed amnesty and ceasefire was important, and clan attendees claimed they knew nothing of Portman's whereabouts. The persistant claims from many rebels that they knew nothing of Portman's location convinced Omni-Tek employees in attendance that Portman is in-fact acting alone and without majority support of the rebels.

This fact helps support the desire for peace, and the need to take Portman into custody. Portman is working alone to destroy Rubi-Ka, and many rebels were in agreement.

Portman failed to show, but we know she learned of this in latter days.

11/17 @ 04:00 GMT - Newland, Neutral city of Meetmedere
    After being contacted by anonymous sources, Omni-Tek was alerted of a possible counter-attack on the city led by Portman. For the previous few hours, the city had been under control of a militaristic Omni-Tek group made up of a few fringe Omni-Tek factions.

The only guild that responded to the news quickly enough and spoke out against the terrorist was Omni-Tek Assault Corps. About 8 members came as quickly as possible to apprehend Portman, and fight off her lackeys.

Portman resisted arrest and claimed that she would lead the rebels to glory. She was unwilling fight unassisted, but she offered a duel to Omni-Tek soldier CaptFallout. Not her versus the level 97 soldier, but against an unrelated clan NT: Caid.

The duel began decently, with Caid flinging a powerful root and mocking the flailing soldier. Once the root broke, Caid was quickly destroyed. With his last breath Caid ran away, and and an unnamed clan assailant jumped in and attacked the injured CaptFallout.

Despite ruining the officially sanctioned duel, the clan asassin was promptly execute as was the barely surviving Caid.

Portman quickly left (possibly out of disgust from the dishonorable actions of clan Opposing Force) and MMD was returned to Omni-Tek control with the help of many Omni factions.

Too all those that know of Portman's whereabouts or any of her future actions, please notify your guild leader or any public channel of communication.

Thank you.
    Omni-Tek Assault Corps

I have to agree with you there Captfallout, even tho you are the biggest whiner of all. Portman is a menace that has to be removed, but preferably in a non-violent way. I had no quarrel with Portman until i heard her offensive language in MMD.

I'd rather not hear from you.

You are a part of the menace... your guild Opposing Force does nothing but continue to further violence and idiocy.

You signed the Athens Accord and it extends to be "we dont kill you guys, but we'll kill everyone else"

That's stupid, and you know it.

I'm getting sickened by the ability of the people who signed this sorry accord to ignore the crimes commited by their allies... even to Omni-Tek.

Unhappy Speaking of people who are "Lia.. err Untruth tellers"

Actually, I believe that The Athen's Accord members defended MMD and held it for over an HOUR after Portman left. Considering that once we had secured the area and there was NO FURTHER THREAT TO ACCORD MEMBERS.. (IE: You and your bag of cronies got WHIPPED like a disobedient puppy) we left, I HARDLY think you can claim that your weak guild "returned (MMD) control to Omni".

You know... for someone who is always accusing OpFor of being a media guild, YOU SURE DO LIKE TO POST TRASH A LOT!

Jena "Sheigh Denick
    Soldier
    Clan Opposing Force
    Rubi-Ka 1
    Last edited by Mistress_Sheigh; Nov 20th, 2001 at 04:25:22.

Exclamation Oh yea...

Almost forgot.... This is a DIRECT QUOTE from your "Non Violence and idiocy furthering" guild website. From the "News" section.

"Here is the most recent draft of the poster Mediabots shall be posting around Omni 1 and Rome in the following hours:

* Shocked by the way Rebels disrespect the organization that gave them homes and jobs?
    * Angered by knowing someone who has been maimed or killed by Rebel attacks?
    * Would enjoy firing a round point-blank into a Rebel without following "due process"?
    * Annoyed by having to supress "the voices in your head" that tell you do to "bad" things?

If any of those statements are at least partially true, then we need your help.

Please contact us here at OTAC.

I believe this will generate a decent response, and I know that OTAC will prove to be a landmark in the history of Rubi-Ka and add to the great success of Omni-Tek as well as suffering of the Rebels. "

You are SO full of it, Fallout.

Jena "Sheigh" Denick
    Soldier
    Clan Opposing force
    Rubi-Ka 1

http://www.opfor.i8.com

Once again you post merely for the purpose of trying to flame mistress_sheigh. What does any of your two posts have to do, witch anything that is being discussed in this thread? You makes one statment but bring no proof with it but decied to "take shots" at capt, and members of his organisation.

Take it elsewhere. If you are so put off by capt discuss it with him or people who want to hear it in a place where you won't be forcing people who don't care how much you dislike capt (like myself) to listen to your childish rambling.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Opposing Force... Opposing Force...

Your name is becoming synonymous with idiocy.

Your guild will be squashed, just like all the others who lie and cheat.

Athens Accord guilds did nothing but come to MMD to kill people and shout "you suck d00d". You acted immature, and killed any chance of roleplaying or fun.

You came there, and did exactly what was against this Athens Accord you signed. Any guild that would ally itself with such people of your standing might need to rethink what they are doing.

Your guild, is by far the worst when it comes to honorable pvping (check an article about some clan group that exploit killed in 2ho for a few hours... guess which guild was doing it?)

I don't care how you end up, but I am worried that you might end up dragging down the guilds without the ability to see what you really are.

You cannot keep promises, nor even a sense of maturity. This Athens Accord was broken before you signed it, and I will do my best to make sure everyone is aware of that fact.

Wink Excuse me??

Sorry bud,

I will not "just go away and leave you alone. Waaaah!".

Every time CaptFallout decides to sling a little mud, he (and you) can expect to hear from me. You guys make it SO easy to show just how one dimesional you are. Everytime either you or Fallout (or anyone else for that matter) tries to accuse an Athen's Accord member (and that includes our OT members as well.) or OpFor of some made up junk, especially when you yourselves are guilty of it, I'll be there to toss it back in your hypocritical face.

You know.. I wouldn't be doing this if Fallout didn't have such a big mouth and a small mind. I am sick and tired of listening to him spout on and on in his "Holier than thou" attitude then turn around and act like a 14 year old child when he plays. GROW UP!

Also, both my posts are ENTIRELY in response to statments in Fallout's post. Therefore they pertain DIRECTLY to "What is being discussed in this thread." if you don't like what I'm saying then MAYBE you should learn to quit "Spin Doctoring" your statements and practice a little of what you preach.

OTAC and CaptFallout = MEDIA GUILD

PS. Nobody in my guild has EVER used "Ub3r Speak". I defy you to show a log or screenshot where an Opfor member uses it in anything other than a joke, d00d. heh heh.

Jena "Sheigh" Denick
    Soldier
    Clan Opposing Force
    Rubi-Ka 1

Who's accusing anyone of anything that didn't occur?

Athens Accord guilds did not act "peaceful" nor did they even try to pretend to have a shred of maturity.

What exactly happened if this isn't true? I was there... many people were there. I sure as heck didn't see Opposing Force do anything but gank people who stepped into a PvP zone... nothing even remotely RP about it.

Mind clearing up this? I'd like to know what really happened... cause from what all accounts show, you are lying.

I didn't ask you to go away, I just asked for you not to post unless you can do so in a constructive manner. Everything after your first post has been degrading from constructive to flame bait. Show me once when I was mud slinging, show me once when I said something that was not true.

When discussed I ment in the orginal intent of the post, not the personal vendette you have against capt. You are no better than you think he is if you keep sinking down and trying to take shots at him, me or OTAC.

The board needs a staff (arks mabey) that can actually moderate it. This thread should be locked. It's nothing but flaming anymore, and I don't have much faith in it just ending without intervention. I'm done posting in here. If you have something to discuss with me I am easy to find.

Have a wonder day
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Lightbulb Ahh, now I get it.

Ahh, ok... Gotcha.

Now I get it. When you guys are the only posters it's cool for you to slander another guild. As long as you get the only say... then heck... why not... let's call people names, and accuse them of all kinds of junk. BUT... when someone from that guild steps up and DEFENDS their great guild, when all of the sudden it's YOU who looks like an immature kid... YOU WANT ARK OR GM INTERVENTION??!! YOU WANT THE THREAD LOCKED??!!

You guys make me laugh. Pathetic. Can't even take a little of what you try to dish out.

Jena "Sheigh" Denick
    Soldier
    Clan Opposing Force
    Rubi-Ka 1

in defense of my brethren

BIGGFOO -- Maybe you should read the thread again.

One of our members posted, actually agreeing with Fallout.

The "honorable" captain then proceeds to call our clan a bunch
    of cheaters...

Wouldn't it be exploiting to take advantage of the fact that a team
    member can fire from 100% gas, into PvP? (Such as you said in another post, that your team WAS doing)

Who is cheating?

You want the thread, on a NON moderated board to be locked, because you don't like that your good friend, the captain, is getting a taste of his own medicine? Yes, by all means, the boards
    should return to full moderation, just so Fallout doesn't have to
    get a bad rep, after he trash talks on our clan....BAH!

If you don't want to have our members defend our clan, then
    don't talk trash about it. If you have something to say about
    a singular person, so be it. It is our duty to our brothers and
    sisters to defend them whenever possible. Whether this be on
    the battlefield, or in the forums, we defend one another - just as you and Fallout do.

I agree. I do not want to see flames posted all over the place.
    I especially don't want to log onto this board to see that I, as a member of Clan OpFor, am being called a cheater. Biggfoo, do you
    not see what a lackey you make yourself out to be with your posts? Wake up man!

Zardosz/TaohJones

I was there in MMD when CaptFallout and the other groups with him attacked. There is something Fallout fails to mention thought. Everytime I was able to check, when an Accord member was attacked. The Accord members shield reflected back the first attack. What does this mean? The Accord member didn't fire first! Most of the Accord members stood in the 25% zone. The ones that didn't stood in the 100% zone. Watching what was going on.

Fallout made this post because of a couple reasons.

1st... His attempt to trap two Opposing Force members failed. This was relayed to me about what happened. Fallout ran away from MMD with 2 Oposing Force members in pursuit. At a predesignated point. Three friends of Fallout jumped out and opened fire on the Opposing Force members. The younger Opposing Force member fought back but fell quickly. Due to the sneak attack. The older Opposing Force member then dispatched the three that jumped them. With his health at 25% and Fallout's health at 100%. The older memeber started running back to MMD, with Fallout in pursuit. Just as they were getting to MMD the older member decided, what the hell, then turned and attacked Fallout. In 2 - 3 hits Fallout fell face first into the lake by MMD. Later Fallout (seeking revenge) fell again to the older Opposing Force member. No matter how much you denigh this Fallout, it happened.

2nd... Looking at the 1st and Fallouts other posts in this thread. It is quite obvious Fallout is trying to "save face". By bashing the Athen Accords and its members.

The flaming in this thread started when CaptFallout said, "I'd rather not hear from you." In his responce to n0th1ng's post. It didn't start with Sheigh, BiggFoo. So you might want to rethink what you said. The only one there in MMD that night speaking dood speak, that I know of. Was you Fallout. I know there were others but since you must shout out everything you say. You stuck out.

So this thread was really started for one reason and one reason only. So that CaptFallout could give his ego a boost. Because, Clan Opposing Force and the other Accord memebers spanked him, OTAC and the others in the attack on MMD's rear end. Period.
    Unity
    Fixer

Opposing Force
    Founder

i'm too lazy to double post like you, just go over to the other thread and read it.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

*sigh*

Captfallout is a ranting imbicile with one focus...himself.
    The very moment that it is shown that he is vulnerable he retaliates with mud slinging and muckraking.

After Division9 (or anyone for that matter) makes the news for some noteworthy event or action, be sure to see Captfallout posting some ludicrous propaganda (yes...propaganda) claiming that he was there, in the middle of it ... and sure to mention that Division9 (who is generally first to respond to a sitution) was not.

The person of Captfallout has issues...best to ignore him and move on (like most of the OT Leaders already have).
    General Glenn "Barzillai" Craddock
    Founder & Co-President
    Division 9 RSGE
    ::Serving Omni-Tek::