Thread: Bloodstained Knights - Why?

Bloodstained Knights - Why?

150 Base is SEB. For at least 2 hours prior to being open to attack, Warcriminal (Danish Federation along with about 20+ members that I saw) has organised at attack on the various raid channels. Everyone from OO (a huge force) to a few Legion came to help them to get this base which had caused Danish endless problems.

But, Talonshane from Bloodstained Knights (and 3 of his members) decide that they should ignore what everyone else there is saying and places a CT down for his guild. Danish feel gutted, and all the helpers feel like they've wasted their time.

This doesn't make me happy, and ninja's make baby *can't say name, else we get told off* cry.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Unhappy Thx for the help all

Thank you for posting this Poweredge.

I wanna thank everybody who took the time to help Danish Federation yesterday trying to get our base back. I hope this incident hasn't scared you off from helping us again. Looks like we need it now.

The story is this:
    When NW came out we (Danish Federation) formed an allaince with a couple of other omni guilds. We helped them on a few tower raids and soon we were offered the spot in SEB, which we filled to the brink with QL 150 towers and held till the day before yesterday, when it was taken over by clanners. Fair enough, we are at war. Our first attampt to win it back failed, because we were outnumbered and haddend planned it well, so a few dedicated org members stayed up all night to get allies and friend together for a final push early in the morning.

Everything went perfect and the base was taken back. (thx again) Then the president from Bloodstained Knights (a guild I have never heard of before) says they want the spot and that they have been planning a takeover of it for 3 days (which effectively means that they must have planned to take it from fellow omnis). We tell him the story and insists that the spot is ours, but the m**** goes ahead and ninjas it from us anyway - with a QL 100 tower in a QL 150 zone!

I got so mad - I feel like quitting this game all together because of this. What is going on? Why would you do something ilke that? Is it not like peeing your pants? Sure you will be warmed for 2 minutes, but you just made a bad name for your guild's future activities?

If omni can't trust eachother, then what do we have left?

QL 150 spots are not that common, so what do we do now? My first impulse is to just go and get it back. I'd have to attack omnis - sure, but in my book you are not really omni - you are a traitor.

But a part of me recents doing that. I guess I'll start by taking a break from the game for a couple of days to clear my head. Then I hope our allies will come to our aid again and help us get a spot somewhere.
    Last edited by Ozon; Jan 19th, 2003 at 14:48:14.
    "is there anyone on this ship who remotely looks like Satan?"

Pluspol - NT
    Ozon - crat

This is trult sad...

Does anyone else have experience of a Omni vs. Omni incident?

What have been the usual routine in such a situation?

Personally I'm very close to abandon my guild's "never attack another Omni" Policy.

But atleast we can keep bumpin' this thread and let everybody know about the "Bloodstained Kinghts" and their lack of honor.
    Traumatizer of Ragnarok.

The second coming.

Why does everyone get so hung up on this. If they ninja the base, wipe em out! Dont worry if they are same faction. Destroy that base and take it, then destroy every other one of their bases!

Dont ever have a "never attack the same side policy" or you allow people who dont play by your rules to walk all over you. Just because an org is on the same faction doesnt mean they arent the enemy as well. You may respect same side politics, but alot of orgs act out of pure greed. If someone steals a base wipe em out cause they obviously arent your friend.

Or look at it this way: If you let them keep the base, one of 2 things (maybe both) will happen.

1) you will end up defending the org that stole your base so the opposing side wont get it.

2) You dont defend it since they stole it in the first place, so the opposing side gets it.

End result either way, the enemy gets it, you loose ground, you loose exp bonus, you weaken your side.

Take em out, and hit em hard! If I were on RK1 I'd help in a second.

You sure have a point there FakoNamo.
    "We are jolly green giants...walking the planet...with guns"

Stormhat"Warcriminal" Lotto

General of Ragnarok

Master of 80 sec survival

"Valhalla or Reclaim!!"

5% suppression gas!

call me anytime =)
    Healicia - Ragnarok
    BrutalThug - Ragnarok.

It's not evil it's cool! We're not peaceful white people we're cool powerhungry employees!

oops
    Last edited by Supersoly; Jan 19th, 2003 at 18:26:07.
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

formal appology

i would just like to say i appologize for what happened at the SEB hit last night i didn't know that DF had set up a raid to hit and take back that spot. i had set up a raid to hit that about 10 hours earlier with just my org i had a force start up south of the base and we hit the base at when it went 25% exactly when the allies of DF hit north side. i talked with DF and the dicussion got heated and if there is anyway to mend the wounds of this including giving the base to DF i will do it. I am sorry for what has happened and hope this can be put behind us and more focused on the clanners.

I am truely happy to see your reply on this thread Talon. You give me new faith in Omni Tek

It takes a good deal of courage to write this. newfound respect for you and your guild.

I will contact you ingame shortly
    Last edited by Warcriminal; Jan 21st, 2003 at 10:39:12.
    "We are jolly green giants...walking the planet...with guns"

Stormhat"Warcriminal" Lotto

General of Ragnarok

Master of 80 sec survival

"Valhalla or Reclaim!!"

Smile Thank you!

Takes corage to stand up like that.

Looks like the whole thing may have been a misunderstanding, which makes me very happy - the thought of Omni gutting Omni just made me so sad
    "is there anyone on this ship who remotely looks like Satan?"

Pluspol - NT
    Ozon - crat

Another misunderstanding.

Great you got this cleared up. OT grows stronger day by day.

I'm sure given the outcome that many guilds reading this will be more than happy to help BK when they can from now on.

Key thing to remember is to communicate
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Yes this is an happy ending. We did give this area 90 days ago to Danish Fed as we thought they would be the most suitable to defend this area (we had 3 bases there with our french alliance). And they showed we were right..

Now this reminds us a not so happy ending one month ago with The Vigil (Dalmatia is leader). We planned the same attack in USWB...we took the bases around the targeted base and set our allies there...on d day we organise the attack (with help of danish fed), we take the area. Then as we were in state of war, we loose the controler we just set (we didnt know that rule in early december).

So clans couldnt set a base as they had to wait one hour after their base was destroyed and we couldnt for the same reason.

Suddenly, the vigil comes and sets a tower...fine, this freezes the area...Dalmatia tells us their intention was to freeze it...everybody is happy...till the next day when the vigil finally tells us they decided to keep the area...so all our plans to controll the zone with allies got ruined by this unexpected decision....and what had to happen just happened..clans took it back as this guild didnt have the means to defend the area...but we couldnt assist our allies in the area any more.

Communication is one way to solve the problem when the person in front of you has abilities to understand the situation...it is not always the case..