Thread: Todays DAV and other Tower battles

Todays DAV and other Tower battles

Damn... it was fun... we Totally Destroyed the Arion base... Wee took out all but 2 towers + the CT when the clans amassed... then i lead a offensive of longrange attackers or NT/fixers to the clanners surrounding the CT

We Got CCed and we circled around. We totally surrounded them and no one was left standing... wow i didnt expect this :P

Well Thanx to Clem and Sky for being leaders also.. was a fun half day venture... well @ least 7 hours worth...

After we destroyed that base it was taken by the Scorps... which we again Blew up... then Mayhem placed thier CT

THEN the MoK base which housed our HQ for attack came under siege from the north... the CC was a pain but Omni amassed GREAT in numbers and we beat them back with a Frying pan...

Good Job Omni One step At a time all become better pvpers

Dont forget to test your new gun on a clan member

Kill a clan today... be happy tomorrow.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Well DAV is back to its original owners and CAV is almoust free
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by SuupaSayen
    Kill a clan today... be happy tomorrow.
    good omni = dead omni ")
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

And the number one trash talker in AO that cant back it up w/o a doc near by goes to...
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Originally posted by Patk9
    And the number one trash talker in AO that cant back it up w/o a doc near by goes to...
    Well, I'm pretty high up on that list.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Was thinkin more of biz hehe.

Still remember while back he was at arena and continually aggro'ing me, after zoning from him with about 2k hp left cuz i couldnt cast my heals he gave tells talking **** to me. When i got back out i gave tell to georg "stop healing him man" and georg replies "I cant, he's asking me to for when he attacks you".....

priceless
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Slightly OT:

Omni Get various slogans broadcast at Ops.

Do clans get something similar?

If so , what are they?

'Defeat omni-tek, Don't use soap' or something similar I imagine.
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

yepp we do
    we have all this soap that we dont use you see...

maybe you wanna buy some since you dont have it??
    its really cheap..honestly!
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

lol

Was thinkin more of biz hehe.

Still remember while back he was at arena and continually aggro'ing me, after zoning from him with about 2k hp left cuz i couldnt cast my heals he gave tells talking **** to me. When i got back out i gave tell to georg "stop healing him man" and georg replies "I cant, he's asking me to for when he attacks you".....

priceless

hehe Patk like you have room to talk how many times did I see you in Ent arena running around inside with outside buffs ganking lvl 100 sometimes lower then when someone actually got there of your lvl beat you half to death you running for the button and back outside...Maybe not talk so much trash when many have seen you do the same or worse.