Thread: Reflect/damage shields on towers

Reflect/damage shields on towers

I've heard two versions.

-Any damage, reflect, damage shield or direct nano/weapon will constitute a state of war for your base

-Only direct nano/weapon damage will constitute your base into a state of war

Now ive tested this and my guild's base doesn't go into a state of war. But ive heard other stories that the damage shields and reflect DOES bring the target into war...Anyone looked deeper into this?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

If they change it so dmg shields dont initiate war, watch me login my lvl 10 alt and get a Coru screen and go level every ql 10-30 clan base in the game without notifying their leaders lol

There should be something like this:

You have to *disable shields* to attack any towers at all.

When you *disable shields* the org in question get warned.

Taking any tower below 75% gives a warning to the entire org owning the tower.

When shields are down, any damage done to the towers initiate a war/pvp flagging.

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    If they change it so dmg shields dont initiate war, watch me login my lvl 10 alt and get a Coru screen and go level every ql 10-30 clan base in the game without notifying their leaders lol
    Well thats the thing! I was thinkin if it didn't, stexer would prolly be soloing bases

I've just been hit by towers and 60/49 dmg shields get reflected and i don't go into a state of war. But others do somehow, i don't get it.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Same with me Stromm. I was hit by 5-6 towers last night with rrfe and bracers on, no state of war because of that. Keeps me puzzled though that someone says reflectdmg is enough
    No combat macroing is allowed in AO, and it will, if you get caught doing it, get you, your family, your friends and everyone who look like you banned so fast, you will be able to hear the sonic boom all the way to Aldebaran - Revelator

That reminds me. I heard that standing around towers and casting Odin's (which hits you for 125 dmg when you cast it) will initiate war. Time to do some testing.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"