Thread: FC plz nerf: Supply Master and General Quests

FC plz nerf: Supply Master and General Quests

Those quests were fine before, at least you could them down in a feasable time frame . Yet you chose to make them almost immortal....like the adds weren't bad enough. Why have quests in this game that noone wants to do? Those mobs can be take down, they are very very hard due to difficult / pulls due to adds, while the rewards seem not worth it for anyone to get a team together for that anymore.

Please give us access to these General's, make them slightly quicker to kill and easier to pull.

FC, Please just sell all quest items in stores and make it easy for meso I dont have to work for it. Please allow me to be able to do Any quest solo, and not require planning and team work, or any strategy. Thank you.

The generals are killable. I have killed them all.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

FC, Please just sell all quest items in stores and make it easy for meso I dont have to work for it. Please allow me to be able to do Any quest solo, and not require planning and team work, or any strategy. Thank you.

The generals are killable. I have killed them all.
    Did not mean like that if you would have actually read my post.

Gratz that you have done so. However, don't think the items are that great that they need to drop in a much harder place then what mercs are.

I have done most generals myself and they can be done withing a reason. Just don't think the way Eel and Kaehler were changed in the previous patch (think one before that) was needed. They could be done reasonably easy, now they are like 100% harder what they use to be....50% would have been more ok with me.

Whats the point having these quests, if it is nearly impossible to get anough people to complete them (note: not everyone play on rk1).