Thread: Pistols

Cool Pistols

What is the best pistol that only requires pistol and fling shot. Or one that just has 3 requirements? Example: Sleekmaster Classic
    I would like to know because I would like to switch from a rifle to 2 pistols.
    "While vile mutants still draw breath, there can be no peace. While obscene heretics' hearts still beat, there can be no respite. While faithless traitors still live, there can be no forgivness."

Legiones Astartes Silver Skulls' Catechism of hate,
    Verse I of XXV

Diplocrat=OT Bureaucrat
    Xdarkness=OT Meta-Physicist
    Tradertrey=OT Cash Machine

The BBI 750 . but its kinda rare i think..

electronicum v2 and v3 / desert reets ( custom from the lab dir in the longestroad is pistol|fling )

My weapon-setup currently is the Original Electronicum V3 with the Customized Desert Reet wielded as a secondary weapon.

The V3 packs a punch, being Pistol-Only, while the Reet is there for its Burst + Fling combination, and high minimum damage.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

BBI 750
    QL200

Req:

pistol 1026
    fling 513

2/2

30-410(200)

basically its one step up from the v3 and one step down from the patricia.

Kupo, I have a slight su****ion that the 'adventurer' req on BBIs would keep Xrogue from wielding one...

/J
    Wasted time: 220, 220, 213, 211, 191, 187, 182, 175, 140, 94, 60, 55, 52, 31, 25
    Big bad neutral addict

For a strict pistol/fling setup that's also a good dual wielder, the Sentinels ETE Strike Gun is about as good as it gets. However, Kzak's Electronicum/Custom Reet setup is even better, despite the burst req. At the lowest levels, a pair of CDR's may beat CDR/Electronicum.

Cheers,

~R~

Cool

Ok yeah I am an agent so some proffession only guns might ot work. But the Sleekmaster Classic that I showed is that a good gun because when I had a Soldier it worked pretty good although I only had one, and I was never the best at killing but he was not bad.
    "While vile mutants still draw breath, there can be no peace. While obscene heretics' hearts still beat, there can be no respite. While faithless traitors still live, there can be no forgivness."

Legiones Astartes Silver Skulls' Catechism of hate,
    Verse I of XXV

Diplocrat=OT Bureaucrat
    Xdarkness=OT Meta-Physicist
    Tradertrey=OT Cash Machine

Note, if you have two CDRs wielded, you only get the specials from one of them. Thus, if you want the most firepower, use pistols that don't have overlapping specials.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

The Sleekmaster Classic is actually an SMG, not a pistol. The Sleekblaster range uses pistol, but is primarily based on Ranged Energy, so none of that family of weapons can really be considered pistols as such.

Sleeks of all types are average weapons for their QL, but have extremely low reqs to use. That means they're great for the low-to-mid levels, since you can easily equip a sleek way above your level. At the higher levels though you'll run out of sleeks

Going with the Sleekmaster Classic means that you can also use the Light Suppressor, a boss loot gun which is very nice indeed. Performance for its reqs is about the same as for the sleek, but it achieves that performance at much lower levels. Like the sleeks it can be dual wielded.

When you hit level 41, a trip to the Foreman's Mine on The Longest Road may net you a Gamma Ejector, a pure SMG/Burst weapon that can also be dualled. If you're into pistols instead of SMG's this is also where the Customised Desert Reet drops. The CDR drops only from the Lab Director, which the Gamma is a random drop from the Bodyguards in the facility.

Cheers,

~R~