Thread: CC is weird, I won't PvP again while it's active

Angry CC is weird, I won't PvP again while it's active

CC is supposed to remove too much lags ..
    For FC.. it works as it was intend to..

For me, CC doesn't work as intend... I was warped today 5 times far away from the CC point , 2 times in a point I cant get out w/o petition if i was not a NT... CC have to remove back where u from not anywhere sometimes in a 25% base .
    Sometimes its worse, u are warped inside clan members and when u want to go any direction u are warped back...
    And of course anytime u see a clanner insight u lag so much that u are died before u can press any hotkey...

I like PvP... but I can't handle that no more... Have fun ppl , i'll quit any PvP action while CC is active.

Thanks FC to know how to disgust ppl from a game they like...
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

First, I agree 100%.

Second, you were still PvPing tonight, why do you say that you won't PvP again?

Saw you out there also maddie, but I have to bump you cause you are so right.

CC don't work as intended. Period.

Even more sucky for melee professions.

I just wonder when enforcers start equiping grenade launchers in Mass-PvP?

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    First, I agree 100%.

Second, you were still PvPing tonight, why do you say that you won't PvP again?
    I have stopped PvP just after u see me in Renaissance base...

CC + lag eat me...
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

HE/Crunch plz Maddi

Originally posted by Snublefot
    CC don't work as intended. Period.
    Or, even scarier... what if it is working as intended?

Entire AO playerbase: "CC is broken and buggy and it sucks and we hate it."

Funcom: "Good. That means it's working fine."

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

We shouldn't crash zones or go LD and all that yabba yabba, but hey, we still crash zones and go LD

And on top of that, when you use a grid converter, everyone is dropped at the same spot in the grid. And I don't know how often I've been stuck in a crash loop after gridding from a tower

hmmm ya CC is definatly screwed, only way to attack anymore without getting warped between the 2 groups is to go behind the enemy group, and thats a sure fire way t get killed by 10 ppl.

Though Had a good laugh when Ostioperosis got CC'd away from me with 2hp left in tower battle last night

-BW

Agree with Maddi.
    Bump
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer