Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

bump.

unuseful info. :-)
    Yoboy
    The man with no dream

Setup

And omni marches on to a new beat of WAR!

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

WooT!
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Let's see if omni makes the same mistake clan did a few days ago...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Its gonna go back and forwards... ppl lack stamina and interest. It just gets interesting when both omni and clan move into their rampage cycle at the same time.
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

I like that term .. "Rampage Cycle"

It's good that both sides can still do it. RK1 has lag .. but it also has alot of fun..

well until CC kicks in.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

I have a feeling I'm going to wish there was a way to filter threads about xp % out.

Week one - Clanners reach 10% mark again.
    Week two- Omni reach 10% mark again.
    Week three- Clanners reach 10% mark again.
    Week four - Omni reach 10% mark again.

Rinse. Repeat.

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    I have a feeling I'm going to wish there was a way to filter threads about xp % out.

Week one - Clanners reach 10% mark again.
    Week two- Omni reach 10% mark again.
    Week three- Clanners reach 10% mark again.
    Week four - Omni reach 10% mark again.

Rinse. Repeat.
    for once we agree
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

I noticed alot omni playing US times and alot clanners playing Euro times.

And realy most bases that clan take down are in european times and then most bases that omni take down are in US times.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    I noticed alot omni playing US times and alot clanners playing Euro times.

And realy most bases that clan take down are in european times and then most bases that omni take down are in US times.
    Yah pom the timezone things are starting to mess with my head. I could swear that I'm seeing my european friends on all the time now... when it's 4AM for them. Then it hits 4AM over here and all of my US friends are on. Ahg!

I will say one thing though: this constant warfare is really hindering my quest for lvl200.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"