Thread: Service Towers

Service Towers

This is probably not a new suggestion, but:

Since the usage requirements on personal service towers are so...ah...high, how about making a wider variety of quality levels available. Maybe every 50 QLs (or 25 if that's easier) instead of every 75.

I am currently at level 164 and at title caps until 190 for the skills I need to use personal service towers. Yet, the 150 towers are still way out of range. On the other hand, I am way past the reqs for level 75 and they are pretty much useless on anything I would want to hunt. Yes, I already have high 190s implants and several items to boost skills, but, the 150s are just...well...WAY up there.

I don't see the reasoning in making me wait 26 more levels to use towers that are within a reasonable range of my own level. I really feel that the true problem is that the towers are too powerful, or the reqs are too high, but the simplest solution is to make them available at 100 and 125 by simply adding the items to the stores or even as mission rewards (not boss drops...soloists really miss out on that stuff). These I could probably build and would be useful to use.

One last point; I am an unguilded neutral. These towers are just about the only thing that I wanted out of the expansion pack. Please Help!
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

Are you talking about using the QL150 Inactive Semi-Sentient Service Towers? I'm a level 171 Neutral Martial Artist and I had no trouble raising my Mechanical Engineering to 375 and Matter Creation to 150 even with all my important skills maxed. I might have leveled once or twice but that is all I had to do. I would have thought it would be even easier for an Engineer.

Or are you talking about building the QL150 towers? I bought mine from Superslang. No sense in me trying to build towers.