Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 14.7.8.2 DB online, Doc love and...well...love love =)

14.7.8.2 DB online, Doc love and...well...love love =)

New items can be found here:
    http://www.aodb.info/search.asp?Sear...%3D&ShowPage=1

New OP Tank Armor, new Doc-only line of high-level armor, and a spattering of gifts for your loved ones.

-Jayde

Oh my god that body armor rocks so hard!

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Man *shuffles his feet* where's the clan lubbins? :-D

Yoshi

Originally posted by Yo****aka
    Man *shuffles his feet* where's the clan lubbins? :-D

Yoshi
    Too busy hiding the neutral lubbins I think...

-Jayde

I wouldn't be overly surprised if more Omni-only equipment started to get added, to encourage faction changes to "balance" the tower war. Especially because of RK2.

If I weren't attached to my org and my friends, Clan-side, I would give a lot of thought to going Omni because that doctor armor would probably look awesome on my character

Please don't call this Doctor love. Call it Omni love, that's what it really is.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

wow! That briefcase is amazing! You can access your frigging BANK with it!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

lol, that omni doc armor is so cool! Style before substance I say! or in this case Style and Subtance .

Too bad for the clan docs .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

This card is given to you by someone who loves you. If you feel the same about this person, combine the card with a multi-form to produce an answer. This card will disappear in 16 hours if you don't answer.
    Hey Crats, check out the paper tradeskills!
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

Omni are supposed to have better items while clan have better land. It's how its supposed to be
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Originally posted by Haminie
    Omni are supposed to have better items while clan have better land. It's how its supposed to be
    Umm, right, whatever Hammie.

The way that the grid and whompa networks, and the way that locations of save terminals, are set up, it's relatively easy for Omnis to operate deep into Clan territory, while it's relatively hard for Clanners to operate deep into Omni territory.

Omnis can save at Hope to fight in Mort and PW, or at the bubble base to fight in Avalon, or at the Foreman mine to fight in TLR. Where can Clanners save to fight in Clon****, or Galway, or EFP, or SFH?

The team fixer grid evens this out... until you die. Then the Omni who's fighting in Mort gets rezzed in Hope. The Clanner fighting in SFH gets rezzed... in 20K?
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Besides Haminie,

Omni was supposed to get better equipment ever since beta, but that was in exchange for Clan getting organisation bonuses.

Clan org's never got those bonuses, the entire world did with NW.
    Lasz

/me shows his OOOoooh face

Excuse me I need to go clean up... That Tank armor rocks...

Yep forget hitting 200 I am looking for the Omni AF Tank...
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

...thank god I have an Omni Doc alt... you know, I was hoping they'd do something like this...

does small subtle happy dance that only appears as a slight shudder to the outside viewer

Omni-Tek has used only the best technology to produce the Omni-Med Battle Armor. This is probably one of the most expensive armors one can build today. During the research, the cross-department developers has received valuable help from the BlackHand organisation with testing the armor. Especially the feedback from the doctors Francesca Harrist and Olivia Nguyen has been determining many of its characteristics.

Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen

muwahahaha
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Wow.. lucky docs.. we all know they needed love!

~Chris

Arrow

Lol Ham...I bet you never wear any of it too, since azure is better
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

so where exactly

Originally posted by Haminie

Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen

muwahahaha
    do i have to put my integrity to get such a suit as clan doctor?

right next to the term where i get omni applications?

please lets not go with side specific boons, omni has enough as it. i did not want to go omni because i think the cities are suffocating and because i cannot stand the idea of working for the establishment again.

if the trend for more in game boons for omni continues it will make the decision through which door you step at arrival a d00d decision.

the problem is that clan playstyle should be less restrictive on the single player while omni was more rigid enforcing some rules upon you - which is not the way it works.

(i do not like the idea of clan only sleeves for full auto either for the record)

*edit: the items are tl 6 ... i doubt my doc will ever reach that level so i guess i should just not care*
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Question

Anyone able to tell me what the NPC Pet Creation thingie is?
    Veteran of Equilibrium

http://www.aodb.info/showitem.asp?AOID=207038

hehe
    people are gonna spoil me rotton
    Benjy - A pioneer for leet rights in todays multiculteral society

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast