Almost all of the larger ORG have a lvl req on them ( usually 150 ). This kinda sucks. I wantd to start an ORG where anyone from lvl 130 down could join, had a great name for it all picked out to ( check first online to see if it was taken ). I figure here is the run down.

Either it would be just the largest guild of NewBs at all time, since after your character hit 150 you would feel comeplled to go to one of the more PvP oriented org's, or characters that had stayed with the guild since thier 30's would decide to stick with it, and you would just have a bunch of people ina guild who had known each other for a long time

I really only wanted to start it so that myself and others wouldnt ALWYAS have to be sitting around a mish terms looking for a certain character to complete a team. E.I when you really need that Doc, your chances of getting one really increase if you know there is one around your team lvl in your org.

My rules are as follows :

1:PvP is NOT going to EVER be a mandatory action in this Org. There are many characters out there like me who will never have the desire to PvP, and I want an org that doesnt make you do it or you get kicked after a certain lvl. HOWEVER, if you wish to stay in the guild and still PvP, you are of course more then welcome to do so.

2: Although this is an Omni Org I will start, we will NOT be biased to ANY other chossen side, breed, or proffesion. I am Omni becuase I signed with Omni to have a job, and was sent to Rubi-Ka ( RP I suppose, Im just a nice guy and dont HATE in RL ). If your in it for Omni/Clan wars, like I said, this will not be a high PvP Org, so dont join. Any member that is found bashing ANY other breed/proffession either in game or on the AO boards, will be dismissed from the Guild.

3: The above also applies to any discrination against people in Real Life. That just WONT be tolorated.,

4: I would like that a character be at least lvl 25- 30 before joinng, and to start 130 and UNDER. This is so newer players to the game have a chance to explore on thier own and get a feel for the game before getting into a set pace with an ORG. I still like to do solo mish alot of the times, and I do mean ALOT.

5: Raids for items for a character can and will be planned / requested, howver, for whatever item you are asking for your character must have met a MIN lvl req ( to be decided by the leaders of the guild at time of askng ). Also, in tis case, your request for a raid for a certain item will NOT go through unless you have gone on and participated on a certain number of raids before hand with your fellow guilds mates as well ( this is why certain items will get a lvl req. so that you can ask for and go along on raids that are around your lvl ). Howver, do not feel that when asking for help at lvl 60 for an item, that higher lvl characters wont come to help. We wanted those items at that lvl to, nd had wished a higher lvl was there to help us, so we know how you feel

6: Should your character just be sitting around ENT BB and not really doing anything, and you get a /tell from a fellow mate who either needs help and or is looking for someone of your lvl/proffesion to complete and or start a team, you should feel compelled to do so. One of the main reasons I want to start this guild is to make it easier for players to find team members. Doing trade, implants, etc etc, is of course considered DOING something, and wont be frowned on of course

Im sure as time goes on and more comes up, this list will be updated/added to as changes also come to game. If this sounds good to you, and you would like to help me get this fine ORG started, send an ingame /tell to Quiksilva, or post here a time you can meet ( after I actually get the ORG created that is ) here, and I will try to get back to you asap.

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to hear from you soon.

Merry Part and Blessed Be,
~P~
Quik

( 110+ RK1 Omni Enforcer )