Thread: The land of Rubi-Ka is made of Peace and Love!

Smile The land of Rubi-Ka is made of Peace and Love!

Go nano go... Bewilder sure does take a long time to cast... There, done. She's still.

"Hi there, We've had a rough introduction. Perhaps you'd like to sit and drink a little tea? No?" Javantea sits down and gets back up to accomodate his new friend.

"My dear Fresh Techrejecter, I'm Javantea and I'm a level 47 anarchist nanotechnician. Nice to meet you." Javantea nods trying to let his new friend know of his good intentions.

"You might think all us anarchists are the same, out for blood and money, but I am different. I don't like killing. I'm only attacking your base because I know that it's for the best. I'm so glad that you're friends will find there way to an Omnitek insurance terminal soon. I hope their recreation isn't unpleasant." Javantea sips a bit of tea.

"You see, I have found a special something in you and I'd like to offer you an alternative to the insurance terminals that your friends are using. I have a mid-level clan application here. If you right click it, you'll become a clan member. You may think that Omnitek is much better than the clans, but I assure you that it's fun being an anarchist." Javantea closes his eyes for a few moments to regather his thoughts.

"I am a pacifist because I believe that murder is wrong. Above that, I believe that war is wrong as well. The conflict between Omni and the Clans is foolish to say the least. There's nothing I hate more than bloodshed for the purpose of bloodshed. It's easy to see from the 27 some milleniums of conflict that only blood washes blood away. You must believe it too. I can see it in your beautiful hazel eyes." Javantea gazes deeply into Fresh Techrejecter's lovely eyes.

"Omni-tek is wrong because it relies on one person to control everything. Phillip Ross doesn't know what to do any better than any single one of us on Rubi-Ka. That's why I won't rest until Omni-tek's rule is over. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I knew that the totalitarian regime of Omni-tek still kept rule over Rubi-Ka. That's why I decide not to sleep until I have freed the people of Rubi-ka."

"If you could take my hand in marriage, I'd be the luckiest anarchist in the world and there'd be nothing we couldn't do. We could stay up late and watch the stars, we could hang around bars with friends. We could even go to Omni-1 Entertainment to have fun as long as the amnesty holds out." A tear comes to Jav's eyes.

"It's a tough world out there, full of monsters and soldiers. We are the few people who are left who know what's right and what we need to do about it. We can win a battle for peace and love, but we cannot do it alone. To be in love, a person needs a mutual partner. That's why I'm asking you to marry me."

"It may seem a little premature, so I want to make the date open ended. We don't have to get married so soon. We could have a whirlwind romance and find out more about each other, but we need to make a first step."

Bewilder wears off on Fresh Techrejecter. Fresh Techrejecter hits Javantea for 25 damage. Fresh Techrejecter hits Javantea for 45 damage.

"Oh please don't attack me. I'll do anything, I'll join Omnitek, I'll stop fighting, anything for you to love me!" Javantea reels from the blows inflicted on him.

Fresh Techrejecter hits Javantea for 43 damage.

Javantea runs nanoprogram Isotope Deluge as he starts to cry.
    Fresh Techrejecter is attacked by nanobots for 290 damage.
    Fresh Techrejecter hits Javantea for 43 damage.
    Fresh Techrejecter is attacked by nanobots for 182 damage.
    Fresh Techrejecter hits Javantea for 42 damage.
    Fresh Techrejecter is attacked by nanobots for 303 damage.
    Fresh Techrejecter hits Javantea for 33 damage.
    Fresh Techrejecter is attacked by nanobots for 290 damage.
    Javantea recieves 1200 xp.
    Javantea cries as he sits and restores his health and nano. "All I wanted was for her to love me..."
    Javantea wipes the tears from his eyes and stands up. "Oh well, 'there are plenty of fish in the sea!' as they say."
    Javantea starts to casts Bewilder. "Hi there, We've had a rough introduction. Perhaps you'd like to sit ..."

I had a similar experience with a handsome young techwrecker in The Longest Road recently. Why must all of these political problems interfere with our daily lives so much?

Peace be with you, and may your doughnuts be dunkin.

Re: The land of Rubi-Ka is made of Peace and Love!

Originally posted by Javantea
    Go nano go... Bewilder sure does take a long time to cast... There, done. She's still.

"Hi there, We've had a rough introduction. Perhaps you'd like to sit and drink a little - - -

Bewilder wears off on Fresh Techrejecter. Fresh Techrejecter hits Javantea for 25 damage. Fresh Techrejecter hits Javantea for 45 damage.
    Jav the problem is in the approach. You're getting them in a swoon much to soon. As a Clansman you will have to get them near dead first. Then and only then they just 'might' be senseless enough to take up with you.
    -or-
    You could accept the amnesty offer! As part of the deal OT will also include a basic implant (you know the part) that will help you with all your future amorous reconnaissance.

I've heard of many OT that has had to fight them off!