Thread: You guys need a sticky

You guys need a sticky

to explain all this stuff to a tara newb like me.

T1 - T3?

GS3?

Clannet?

PS I'm clan on Rk2 so could omeone pls explain the who what where when of tara killing to me?
    /tell Jakual

Org Leader 1: Why are our NT's killing each other!?!
    Org Leader 2: They see a smurf and want title rights.
    - JohnMclain

T1 = GS1, T2=GS2 etc

When you enter a building if its over crowded or to many people are rushing in at once you can enter a newly spawned 'room'. Go into the Fair Trade in Tir and press the Shift+F9 key look for what GS your in. Should say =1 or =2 somewhere in that muck.

Clannet is what we use on RK2 for a fair and equitable system so that everyone who attends has a chance at the loot. Until recently it has been a good system until some decided through some divine method that the system was rigged or unequitable to those attending. See other topics for more information on these CS's.

Since your lvl 140 now go ahead and message a few level 170+ people and ask around when tara will spawn next. It does spawn about every 18 hours. I wish it was every 6 hours since that would lead to ALOT less greed over the long run but funcom wants us to hate each other I guess.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Ahh I see thanks for the explantion.

If the game spawns a new tara when a game field reaches a certain number, why is are there suggestions on reducing the amount of people attending wouldn't more be better more people = more game fields = more tara's = more loot, or is there a hard limit at 3?
    /tell Jakual

Org Leader 1: Why are our NT's killing each other!?!
    Org Leader 2: They see a smurf and want title rights.
    - JohnMclain

I'm not sure HOW many GS's you can attempt to spawn RK1 has gotten up to 4 GS's.

While I would indeed enjoy a 4th GS on RK2 This may lead to 6 hours of tara with people going LD etc in it... talk about a waste of time in the end.

I think I'll get the guilds to goto tara this weekend in hordes like you've never seen and get the 4th one to pop. Perhaps #5 also

We'll see
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!