Thread: Plz move omni trade-1 in the grid

Plz move omni trade-1 in the grid

Its a small request but it should be done.

I just got done doing a mission with a team they warped to grid and ended up right next to omnitrade-1. I did not realize thats where you ended up i moved an inch wham lost 1.2 million exp.

Could you either move the omni trade -1 grid point or move the place where clan members come into the grid when people are team warped there plz.
    Interesting game so far

Your experience points exchanged for an actual experience

LOL! Never had this happen myself, but have often thought how easy it would be to accidentally go backwards rather than forwards.

I could never figure out why we always pop out by Omni Trade, rather than the very appropriately named 'Emergency Exit'

And now that I think of it, I have never actually used that exit, where does it go? Why is it even there? For people who were gridded in by a fixer, but don't have the CL to actually exit?
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

That and the exit to controler...

I always tought one meant "logout" and the other "exit to windows".

Will try next time I'm bored. (But will save first...)
    The information above is highly classified and only available to worthy Omni-Tek employees; any individual spilling out this info to filthy rebels will be considered a traitor, cooked alive and fed to leets.
    Phloxom - Engi 86
    My Rimor QL50-120 market place
    Fallen Sword: Free web based MMORPG

As a side note, a funny thing would be a random warp...

Ofc, it would be utterly buggy but we are used to that
    The information above is highly classified and only available to worthy Omni-Tek employees; any individual spilling out this info to filthy rebels will be considered a traitor, cooked alive and fed to leets.
    Phloxom - Engi 86
    My Rimor QL50-120 market place
    Fallen Sword: Free web based MMORPG

Emergency Exit is for those that dont have the CL to get out anywheres else, now for as to where it goes I know for omnis it goes to the west side of omni ent. I do not know if it takes nuetrals or clanners to different places.

Save and give it a shot

Jagdtyger
    Vampiira

Back on topic

The thing was I had a fun mission no one died in our group and we all gained alot of exp then we warp back to the grid they hand out some boss loot and i barely move and lose everything we all worked for.

That should never happen not even once.
    Interesting game so far

you wouldn't even have to move the trade grid point.. just make everyone pop up in the middle of that big, open space between NL and trade. Why they chose to make people spawn a millimeter from trade, I have no idea. If you are in an all clan team.. do they still spawn next to trade? been omni all my life.. If that is the case that clans spawn next to trade.. they should be moved next to tir... no need to move the grid exits.. just our spawn points... In a mixed team.. they should spawn next to NL..

the most simple thing would be as i said.. to move the spawn point for all to that big central area between all 3.

Agree/ dont move the node, move the spawn point.

agreed i said the same thing about a month ago but no one said anything. Guess it has to happen to you a couple times before you have to complain

Should be simple enough to change -location spawn point x, y, z-

Don't see why not.

yes moving the spawn point of teams gridding out of a mission to the grid would be a good thing
    Interesting game so far

bumping
    Interesting game so far

Bump...Haven't had it happen to me but dont pay attention once and whamo or is it socko... anyway definately worth changing.

I can see where the spawn point could be a problem for dirty clanners. =P

So in all fairness i think the spawn point should be moved. To the exact center of the triangle of Trade-NL-Tir. Just because you will get the people.... "But the spawn is 2 WHOLE inches closer to tir!!! WTF is up with that!!"
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Bump to the idea of moving the spawn point in grid. I've not yet rolled out of the wrong exit there, but I know I shall one day.

As to where the emergency exit goes for clanners - yes, it's the obvious place

Bumping for a new spawn point in the grid. Should be different for each of the sides.

Also, at one time (again way back) there was talk about making the grid semi perilous to travel, (ie fighting allowed etc) and the EM exit would have many many uses. Now its an interesting look and in case you cant get out do to low CL.
    ("...Free the might from fleshy mire! Boil the blood in heart of fire! Gone, gone the form of man! Rise the Demon Etrigan!")
    ===================

*Just another God of the Mind*

Explorer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 20%