Well ..

I was out killing some robie mobs, and after a while, I thought (and it's not the first time I've thought in those lines) .. I thought "What the hell would a mechdog want with a leg implant anyway? Unless it bit it off someone .."

Anyways, I'm out hunting things for dodga's first quest. Just robots. What gets dropped the most is implants and clusters, implants and clusters. It's a bit daft, because it means getting a damned lot of useless implants, and it's not like the robot you steal it from is gonna need that fleshy wrist.

And daft scoundrels walking around with ears in their pockets? .. Well, maybe. But not the robots! Or monsters for that matter.

FC should make loot appropiate. Make the monsters drop monster stuff, the robots robot stuff and human mobs human stuff like .. ears in their pockets.

There are monster parts and so on, but it still doesn't explain what that rollerrat needed that brainimplant for. It obviously can't use it.

Other than that, I'm mainly pestered about implants and clusters. They show up far too much.