I think ive seen over 200 tower explode today. Both clan and omni >_<

Yeah, it was a long, crazy day of war....good fun

This weekend should be amusing...
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Ya, Clanners aggression has united OT...

heh yea I think clanner pushed a little bit too hard on CAV this week.

Originally posted by Insida
    heh yea I think clanner pushed a little bit too hard on CAV this week.
    Heh, then watching the 30+ clan force runnin around DAV I was thinking that OTs pushed perhaps a bit too hard.

Seriously though, today was the most entertaining battle day I've had yet. I log on and am told our base is under attack... I run there just in time to help finish off 9 or 10 people with the rest of my guildies.

Like 2 mins later 6 or 7 omni orgs attack some clan org. Clanners rush off to defend. 5 mins later a clan org attacks an omni org so i rush over there, then some omni org attacks storm so i rush there, we beat them down the go pwn some tiny base right by storm's then some other org is under attack and it gets owned, then we rush off here...

and it just kept going. A new attack message would pop up over tower chat every 10 minutes or so. It was intense, and I dunno how long I could handle it, but I gotta admit: that was damn fun. Keep it up guys.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Wink

And let the fun begin...........................................wi nk wink

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

I missed the last battle so I don't know the outcome of that but this was the total damage done by omni forces up to that point (to the best of my recollection):

5 Bases Leveled - Lion's Den, Eternity, The Dark Brotherhood, Knights of Rubi-ka (2)

3 Significantly Damaged Bases - Knights of Rubi-Ka, Storm, Arion

3 Lightly Damaged, High-QL Bases - Storm, Redemption, Lost Chapter

Keep it up guys! Almost dropped dead from exhaustion and can hardly bear to look at my monitor for a day probably but it was worth it.
    Keldrys - General of Legion

Tradeskillz lost a base too in DAV.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

And dont forget 2 large defends at Mayhem CAV base.. both was victorius...

Great fun
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

*thwap*, *thwap*, bad omni!

Wish I could have joined in the fun.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Hehe Dont know if clan could call it fun I was getting tells from Stromm asking when we were going to give it a break, that was about the 10 hour mark.....hehe

We were running from one base to the next one...back to old base find a new one.....go hit that back to another....

Even a diversion on a base in PW.....the diversion team killed that base while clan were distracted with us in DAV at Redmptions base.

Tradeskillz kept being silly and reattacking omni bases which made all their bases 25%.....so back we had to go to them and whack those again....naughty naughty hehe want the mayhem to stop....hehe then dont attack another base or the carnage will continue ahh but silly clan you just cant control yourselves

And with all that running around lo and behold a bunch of omni knocked over GS2 in camelot, not one clanner appeared....since clan was watching over their bases like a hawk.

Phinger
    Last edited by Fingers; Jan 17th, 2003 at 14:01:37.
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

Thanks to NW, I like being a soldier again, I like having the long range. I got Freshman back, thanks to the attack at Redemption. I completely lost track of which were attacks and which were diversions. Doesn't matter I guess.
    I died twice. Second time was against Storm, getting hammered by, I'm NOT exaggerating, 10 dudes. !@#$%^& roots.
    You see, Omni CAN win at NW, IF we really want to.

Clanners were starting to get bored camping mobs just because there were no omnis on the radar. Finally you've given us something new to do.

Originally posted by Meurgen
    Clanners were starting to get bored camping mobs just because there were no omnis on the radar. Finally you've given us something new to do.
    What's that then.... die?

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Originally posted by Poweredge :: Powervault

What's that then.... die?

Keep thinkin that missy. Soldiers are my absolute favorite in mass pvp. Bar none the easiest profession to get killed. (yeah that's right, I don't kill people... I get them killed. You get used to that when you're a meta)

Hehe, let the smack talking commence!
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Hah!

Yo momma's so fat... !

Originally posted by Meurgen

Keep thinkin that missy. Soldiers are my absolute favorite in mass pvp. Bar none the easiest profession to get killed. (yeah that's right, I don't kill people... I get them killed. You get used to that when you're a meta)
    Hey, I've died more times than I can remember today, but I've always gone back for more. 14 hours straight of tower fighting today alone.

Anyway... back to the main topic... I know my momma's fat..

She saw yo momma modelling in Fat Weekly and wants to be like her. :P
    Last edited by Poweredge|vault; Jan 18th, 2003 at 05:59:21.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast