Thread: Lysistrata

Lysistrata

Well, it's worked a few times in history, what about in 29476?

How about it girls (and and you "girls" out there)?

Lysistrata, a comedy by Greek dramatist Aristophanes (c. 447 - c. 385 b.c.e.), tells the story of a group of women from opposing states who unite to end the Peloponnesian War.

After matronly stormtroopers take over the building where public funds are kept, the women rise to end the war by withholding sex from their mates -- Until, desperate for intimacy, the men finally agree to lay down their swords and see their way to achieving diplomatic peace.

http://www.pecosdesign.com/lys/about.html

"Well Susan, I think I can answer your question, easily. War is a man's domain, plain and simple. Women are too compassionate for war, and FAR too ruthless."
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

I say bomb them all, they have been trouble. Now and 2 ****ing thousand years ago.

=D Here we go, I stirred a real argument now.

Talking

Started something? pffft as if you are qualified to have an opinion! Now then go make something for dinner and clean this house! Get me a beer while you are at it. Maybe later I will let you touch Mr John Thomas. Since we are protestant he can wear a little rubber hat you know.

JK Ri. If you want to start something you have to go over the top with the flaming. You have to find something universally offensive and then proclaim it with gusto!

In the words of Bruce Lee
    "What was that? Try it again! This time with FEELING!"
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

Religion always a good one to start with.

Yah religion is great for starting wars, flame and otherwise. I think that we should abolish all religion and save ourselves from hell on earth. I doubt there can be a heaven for any religion judging by its hellish effects on good ol Tera Firma.
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

Cat you sure it wasnt a bunch of docs, fixers and traders instead of troopers ?
    Infamine 200 soljah