Thread: Putting the MOK thing into perspective

Putting the MOK thing into perspective

Anyone that goes to raids knows that Legion attacks and defends consistantly. However, because Argulace ( the spirit of Omni or some crap) decided we weren't up to par with "MOK standards" he decided that his awesome, powerful guild would not help Legion or Renny defend their bases. Then, he changes he mind about Ren cause the go kiss up to him. I'm not guna do that, and I doubt anyone else in Legion will either......My point is this, so Argualce blacklists Legion, which other Omni guilds will be next. Why is omni letting him get away with dividing us? I demand an end to MOK picking and choosing which Omni guilds they like this week or next, and a formal apology to Legion as they are an upstanding member of the Omni side. He knows how much we do for Omni, this is just him dealling with the fact that all the good pvp'ers in MOK have left because they were sick of his BS. Here's the chance for Arg to put the whole thing to bed..I leave it to him.

I have a better idea. Why don't you go back to your own previous thread and read it through to the end.
    MP's should be FEARED.

heh

How about not dodging the issue.

How about reading the explanation of the issue I gave in my very first post in that thread of yours?

How about acknowledging posts by your very own officers in that very same thread that the issue is being resolved?

If you want to respond to me, from now on you respond to me in the previous thread you yourself started. I hate discussing things in "triplicate." I will not go back and re-post everything I posted in that thread and put it here in this thread. It really is only a small amount of consideration that I am asking. And if you're not willing to give it, well I guess I'm not willing to talk.

All best,
    Psi
    MP's should be FEARED.

Meat its time to drop the whole thing I think.

Tonight omni struck a massive set of blows on control towers. I saw all the major guilds there. A presence from Legion, mayhem, MoK... pretty much everyone. We took 3 bases down in the time I was part of it.

Like iv said before on another thread. Omni is more than capable of pulling it all together when it hits the fan or when we are harassed into retaliation after our recent beating.

We just need to learn to do it without being pushed.

Let it die. The effort tongiht shows that all the arguements are for naught other than to cause stress since we still pull together when needed.

Drop the stress factors and pick up a gun its time to hunt some clan :P
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

yep no need to try and start fresh to make yourself look better

for the real story head to

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=90691

Current percentage for Omni now stands at 9.79%. 8 hours of attacking towers is enough for me... I'm off to bed
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Ive seen so many towers explode that I feel like puking..

buuurp..