Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: EQB = Full Damage = BS

Post EQB = Full Damage = BS

Since you put EQB ingame guessing the idea of the game now is to give full damage back to some.

Here you have weapon sucking around 1500-2700 hp a wack going pretty fast if use flurry. Can kill any profession almost instantly if used correctly in combo. Faster can cast fast Reasonace given I dont fumble it or get countered plus the EQB will more often than my nuke would land.

Never seen pvp damage like this since back in the full damage days. Might well give everyone full damage not just good 2hedge professions :P

"Never seen pvp damage like this since back in the full damage days".
    I don't suppose you mentioned that when you would chain cast 2k damage on a fixer. No didnt think so.
    Cant really feel for you there, as you can do the same to me.
    If you have Nulluty at least you have time to type for help, i pretty much have to attempt to leave in 6 seconds.
    Now look of course it shouldnt be that way for any proffession but at least you could acknowledge this is not something new.
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

So true.. Ill be supporting your EQB damage nerf when anti fixer nuke will be nerfed also. When you get slaughtered by an enforcer, think that we fixer, feel the same way as you do when you cast Gridspace Total Ownage within our NCU Atleast, you can Blind and Root the enforcer, its really hard to run away from ranged attack as you saw a minute ago in the tower raid. Incase some smartass say that fixers dont get hit by EQB, its not true we get hit by hit and trust me, when you got 5400 HP, it hurt ALOT >_<...
    Last edited by Insida; Jan 8th, 2003 at 23:42:55.

Yes Insida EQB is an unpredictable weapon to me, messing around with Enforcer friends i never know how things will pan out, sometimes they get the upper hand sometimes i do, If i kill them, I wont duel them for 10 minutes, theres nothing worst than a Enforcer with revenge on hes mind
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

Gridspace Total Ownage within our NCU

Schweet.

I don't have a EQB yet, but QB is good, but its not: "**** I JUST RAPED EVERYONE ON THE BATTLE FIELD I NOW HAVE MAX PVP TITLE, BOW DOWN BEFORE ME N00BS" like everyone thinks it is...

just don't be a dumba** when u fight an enf, don't stand there, in an NT's case, NS2...and if u already used it an can't then yes, you are screwed, but thats like jumping me @ 50% hp, I'd die. I have to fight @ full aggro to be anything near good, so specials beat me bad, 40% AS kinda turns things in your favor I'd say, even without NS2...

QB=overrated by people who die to it
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Hmm. Maybe MA will get uber again once FC gives us our TaeBo line.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by Supersoly
    I don't have a EQB yet, but QB is good, but its not: "**** I JUST RAPED EVERYONE ON THE BATTLE FIELD I NOW HAVE MAX PVP TITLE, BOW DOWN BEFORE ME N00BS" like everyone thinks it is...

just don't be a dumba** when u fight an enf, don't stand there, in an NT's case, NS2...and if u already used it an can't then yes, you are screwed, but thats like jumping me @ 50% hp, I'd die. I have to fight @ full aggro to be anything near good, so specials beat me bad, 40% AS kinda turns things in your favor I'd say, even without NS2...

QB=overrated by people who die to it
    Don't try to give tips to a NT on how to beat an enforcer with a EQB unless you have one that has fought them before.

how does a MA beat EQB???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

m000

Sorry but even the best heal nano for us MA is still not enough healing compared to damage of the EQB.
    We're lucky if it even heals half the damage.
    heck we're lucky if it doesn't get interupted.

and ok..

as a PVP MA it seems good to try and get on a true katana
    but what about for rooter types. I don't think using a good base dmg and short ranged weapon like the true katana is any good..
    well for one we have crit nanos. so if the only way to beat a eqb enf is with a 2hd edge weapon that is based on average dmg.
    what is the point for us to have crit nanos.
    and if we had to go 2hd edge just to beat eqb enfs
    we wouldn't have enough ip for bow and as.
    unless we want to gimp ourselves and reset MA or brawl or some skill we need to use as a MA.
    FC you might as well rename the MA prof to Robin Hoods
    if you want us to only use bow and swords.
    i mean why do we have MA skill nanos when it's useless in pvp..
    look we have to use bow for rooter types..
    and for eqb we have to use a true katana to even stand a chance.
    Last edited by Realness; Jan 9th, 2003 at 01:42:02.

m000

Skulldawg, quit being an ass.

~Chris

How does an MA beat EQB?

you run .......and dont look back

Originally posted by Megabio
    Skulldawg, quit being an ass.

~Chris
    I'm being an ass...sure
    but as i recall you're the one that is asking FC to nerf EQB
    I'm not asking for a nerf at all.
    I just want FC to fix the MA prof.
    edited this post cause I forget that you are 13 years old.
    so don't talk to me unless you can take down a eqb enf with a ma.
    Last edited by Realness; Jan 9th, 2003 at 02:41:35.

m000

Originally posted by Windbane
    How does an MA beat EQB?

you run .......and dont look back
    yeah thats about the only good way atm.

m000

think we need a "teleport other" nano :P

yeah MA need a Enemy Warp Spacetime Borealis

m000

hey, it might fix crowd control and lag! :PP

You're Right!

m000

Originally posted by Supersoly
    just don't be a dumba** when u fight an enf, don't stand there
    Then what? Run? No one outruns an enforcer in pvp, I'd just die tired

In a game that is almost purely about combat, balance between professions is needed. The EQB tips the scale too much in favour of a profession that already was among the very best prior to its introduction.
    Last edited by Seraphael; Jan 9th, 2003 at 03:00:35.
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

Originally posted by Seraphael

Then what? Run? No one outruns an enforcer in pvp, I'd just die tired

In a game that is almost purely about combat, balance between professions is needed. The EQB tips the scale too much in favour of a profession that already was among the very best prior to its introduction.
    Sorry to say, I think that last paragraph summed up my feelings as well.

Also wanted to add, when I saw the damage on the Edge of Tarasque I was scared to death. When I first got hit with it I knew an enforcer with one of those is very scary indeed.

When I saw the damage on the EQB I thought it was a joke, dead seriously I thought I was reading the numbers wrong.

Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast