Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Average AO nerf cryer

Average AO nerf cryer

Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

and when you get this and that and f'in all of this and some more of that. then you can "rise above" the nerf callers because you are now uber : ) like yourself woot woot.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

haha yea, your not well placed to talk **** about the nerf crier Pomy. Its easy when your on the top..

Originally posted by Insida
    haha yea, your not well placed to talk **** about the nerf crier Pomy. Its easy when your on the top..
    Insida, many people would consider you to be at the top too

One thing is certain for me, though... FC needs to get its act together and either stabilize the underlying game mechanics (ie, crits, inits, agg/def, AMS/DMS, specials timers and damage, etc), or else introduce nearly unlimited IPR points.

It's one thing to want to IPR to chase the weapon-of-the-patch. It's another thing to need to IPR because your previously good weapon has become useless due a mechanics nerf.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

LOL LOL That sums up the cry babys well julia thanks for the laugh.

Eunucha 200 doc

Yes and thats why I dont blame the nerf crier. Some people consider fixer to be on the top, I cant blame them.. But I have no mercy for the lv100 n00bz who got spanked with his ql 50 set of unmatched armor who doesnt even know the game.

Originally posted by Insida
    But I have no mercy for the lv100 n00bz who got spanked with his ql 50 set of unmatched armor who doesnt even know the game.
    Dont make fun of me!

Nice link pomy.
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

Gotta love it when someone playing an uber proff looks down their nose at the nerf criers. Awefully easy being superior when you're looking down from up top.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Sredni
    Gotta love it when someone playing an uber proff looks down their nose at the nerf criers. Awefully easy being superior when you're looking down from up top.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Sredni

True.

I'm not gimped or anything, and I'm the last one to say that engies need love as far as solo PvP is concerned (though we suck in mass pvp .. *cough cough* ). But coming from a doctor / fixer / trader / enforcer, it's easy to laugh and whine at the nerf criers when you have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

~Chris

Well since we turned it into another "Doctors are uber" thread.

Docs are good but far from uber. For having uber heals we lose our damge while soldier maybe has worth heals in the game but does best ranged damge.

I realy wish i could do some killing in mass combat rather then healing and ini debuffing.

Doctors were realy good in UVC days when with UVC we could both kill and hard to kill now we are hard to kill but cant kil anything in exchange.

I never asked to nerf anything. I never will.

When i come to the board pvp in AO all i see is.

Doctors... ( and 10 pages of whine from same people asking to nerf doctor)
    Traders... ( and another 10 pages of whine from the same people)

EQB... (20 pages of whine asking to nerf it and again same crowd)

Again traders... ( again 10 pages of whine from same people)

And as he said "And demands will always raise so ****ing stay awake" thats right people whine about MA being uber now MA total gimps and people whined about Fixers being uber now 50% of profesions own fixers now all switched to Enforsers.

And all i can say is why ask for nerf instead go on your proffesion board give some ideas how to change your proffesion so you dont feel gimped.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I'd have to agree - its been way too longs sinse we've had a nerf Ethernal or nerf soldiers post!
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

asking for a boost never seems to work. FC does what it wants and we deal with it.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by kokk
    I'd have to agree - its been way too longs sinse we've had a nerf Ethernal or nerf soldiers post!
    BUMP! for this idea!

~Chris

Originally posted by Nothinman
    asking for a boost never seems to work. FC does what it wants and we deal with it.
    how do you know if you never try?

try the 100000 posts in the solder forums over the past 6 months asking for new stuff.

we did get Div9, boosted/augmented and the upcoming battlesuit.

they dont change much tho.. just an excuse for other profs to say soldiers got thier love move on.

id never complain again if i could GET an augmented tho :P
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Nothingman

What so hard to go get it man?

Just go and kill Notum Soldier, i tanked the Notum Gimp multiple times for our soldiers.

When you get Aug Hellfury come back to me and say you need more love....gonna laugh hard.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Billy Connoley is a funny man
    Chaosengine : Still soldiering on..
    Equiptment Layout

On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero...
    When you do something right, people won't be sure you've done anything right at all...

Our name is Legion for we are many..

Re: Nothingman

Originally posted by Anikitos
    What so hard to go get it man?

Just go and kill Notum Soldier, i tanked the Notum Gimp multiple times for our soldiers.

When you get Aug Hellfury come back to me and say you need more love....gonna laugh hard.

yes lets turn the game into EQ.. let all the big "uber" guild Soldiers be good for pvp, screw the rest.

maybe the common soldiers needs a boost, not everyone in the game can gett a Aug hellfury. so maybe FC should add stuff that every soldier will gett help from.

and one last thing, i dont know if soldiers are uber or not becous i dont play one so i wont say that they dont need a fix.
    u allways post about how everyone should lvl a enf to lvl 190+ and come back when they have and say what they thinl.. but still u post things about how soldiers work.. do u have a 190+ soldier?.....
    w00p w00p!!

Tolbat

yes lets turn the game into EQ.. let all the big "uber" guild Soldiers be good for pvp, screw the rest.

maybe the common soldiers needs a boost, not everyone in the game can gett a Aug hellfury. so maybe FC should add stuff that every soldier will gett help from.

Well, every dumb idiot in here thinks that all Enforcers have killed Diamandine Soldier for their EQB.....so there ya go.
    Yes, this game is 100% about camping uniques..that is the high lvl content. End of story.

u allways post about how everyone should lvl a enf to lvl 190+ and come back when they have and say what they thinl.. but still u post things about how soldiers work.. do u have a 190+ soldier?.....

What i meant was that aug hellfury is a very good weapon for soldiers...the best so far. I base that statement on my experience vs soldiers in my own guild that have aug hellfury.
    That weapon boosts the soldier in a very nice way....if you dont believe me ask any of the sols that have it.
    I did not deny anyone their "love", i said that they do very sweet dmg with that weapon...and that is the truth.

Weapons like EQB and aug hellfury are meant for the high high end of the game. You can not base the need for love on some high end weapon that you get at the end of your career.

Yes, play an enfo or soldier or any class for that matter up to TL6 and then you can talk about the subject with some authority.

My comment was not negative but pure fact....deal with it.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast