Thread: Rimor-Clan-Velvet-SFH

Rimor-Clan-Velvet-SFH

Base goes 25% 4AM CST ( -6 GMT ). ql100 Control Tower, ql150 Support Towers and Guardians.

Fastest Route to Base: Fixer Grid 7L SFH Base is just down the hill.

Keep an eye for this base to be defecting to Omni.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

QL 150 support towers Munch Munch Munch .

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

So.. how did it go?
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Re: Rimor-Clan-Velvet-SFH

Originally posted by Teufeldieb
    Base goes 25% 4AM CST ( -6 GMT ). ql100 Control Tower, ql150 Support Towers and Guardians.

Fastest Route to Base: Fixer Grid 7L SFH Base is just down the hill.

Keep an eye for this base to be defecting to Omni.
    Well, it's a fresh tactic at least. Might be a GOOD tactic if it was just a ruse to concentrate clanners in a far away place, for so to fiendishly attack somewhere else.

It is a ruse right?
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Don't know Elbo. Hasn't gotten to 4am CST yet its on 1:25PM CST atm.

But you never know where the Omni Forces will really be mass'd or if they are mass'd at all. Maybe we will just come out pop the shield. Move to the edge of gas and stand there for 5 hours.

Oh yeah Arcane Circle ql250 Control Tower EFP. Fastest route 10R once out just a little SW. 25% Gas starts at 11AM CST.

Silence Broken ql250 Control Tower PW 10R then to Cyborg Base in the NE part of the map. 25% Gas starts at 11AM CST also.

EcoDisaster ql200 Control Tower PW. Just East of Silence Brokens Base. 25% Gas 6PM CST.

Happy shield poppin all.
    Last edited by Teufeldieb; Jan 16th, 2003 at 20:31:55.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Will finish out the list tonight. So if you all want to shout things at me make sure you are sitting by your base from 6PM-Midnight CST.

I will be making my rounds getting times, QL, Locations, and fastest routes to your base.

I love my new terrorist life style.

Re: Re: Rimor-Clan-Velvet-SFH

Originally posted by Revelator

Well, it's a fresh tactic at least. Might be a GOOD tactic if it was just a ruse to concentrate clanners in a far away place, for so to fiendishly attack somewhere else.

It is a ruse right?
    I know you trib guys love to wack towers down. I wouldnt think its a good idea to get a pile of you buffed and looking for a fight all in 1 place....since if I read the posts right from the omni's in this forum..they are crying 'fix rk2 damnit!' and to quote ragemonster "I am sickened by the numbers of clans that totally humiliate Omnis when we try to defend a base."

But if you wish to post this kind of thing and think nothing will happen but get a few clan buffed and standing around your mistake. Your provoking your own problems.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

nothing to loose... so what are they gonna do... follow me around while im pvp flagged and kill me over and over ... ha

I expect the last towers we have will go down tonight or sometime soon. No biggie pop towers with Teuf and then sit him in the grid till next tower comes up in 25%. KVM over to my second system fire up the machine log in my other account and play.

But lets just note that so far the only PE member to pop shields is Teuf attack our base and I would bet there would be alot more. Isn't this war fun

~aqua
    Last edited by Aqua; Jan 17th, 2003 at 01:24:22.
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

---------

Re: Re: Re: Rimor-Clan-Velvet-SFH

Originally posted by Elbo

....since if I read the posts right from the omni's in this forum..they are crying 'fix rk2 damnit!' and to quote ragemonster "I am sickened by the numbers of clans that totally humiliate Omnis when we try to defend a base."

But if you wish to post this kind of thing and think nothing will happen but get a few clan buffed and standing around your mistake. Your provoking your own problems.
    Bump.
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

nothing to loose... so what are they gonna do... follow me around while im pvp flagged and kill me over and over ... ha

I expect the last towers we have will go down tonight or sometime soon. No biggie pop towers with Teuf and then sit him in the grid till next tower comes up in 25%. KVM over to my second system fire up the machine log in my other account and play.

^

Like I said nothing to loose.

bump

bump.
    --Tibs

PS: you will have a busy weekend ,)

Silence Broken ql250 Control Tower PW 10R then to Cyborg Base in the NE part of the map. 25% Gas starts at 11AM CST also.

one of those mini areas which can't hold any towers?

I wish there was a strong presence of omni on RK2. Then the clanners would be forced to consolodate and the tower areas would actually get full utilization. As it stands now most of the ql250 areas are held by clan orgs by which their power/size would mean they have no right to own those tower areas had omni had any decent power. And if omni did have the resources to take them out then the towers would be taken over by the clan orgs which have the resources and power to fully utilize a ql250 land control area.

As it stands now its pretty sad to see all these orgs looking for space in high ql areas while there are a bunch of high level areas which are maybe at 50% utilization because there are no omnis to clean em out and force clans to come together to build full bases.
    Last edited by KrazyKanuck; Jan 17th, 2003 at 17:20:12.

Well also do this.

Look at the land map for RK1 then look at the land map for RK2. Is it just me or does the omni area on seem to have less tower spots then the clan area? where there are big spots on in omni areas that don't have towers land available. I know define clan and omni areas well I can only give you my opinion on that but most people develope a feeling of what is clan land and what is omni land. Just an interesting side note.

~aqua
    Last edited by Aqua; Jan 17th, 2003 at 17:48:44.

---------

to me it looks like the got rid of about the same number of clan and omni ones. But i am not going to sit and count all 200ish on rk1 and 100ish onrk2,

well I didn't really mean for u to compare RK1 and Rk2 just wanted you to see with the full map that no more areas are filled in on the omni side which seems to have more bare spots then the clan side.

~aqua

---------