Thread: Click thingy

Arrow Click thingy

Yup- one of THEM THANGS
    Just click it!
    I want to be bigger than DON! He started it!

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Thyma
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Jeebis H. Tap dancin' Christ!

I stoped counting pop ups at 10!

...but I added my name.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Yeah..

The pop ups DO suxx0r. BUT! It's nice to run about and bite people.

(yup perfect game thing to calm the case of "Imsofluckingboredicantstandit!" )

Just so you all know Don and MissMaul are the cause of this thing. Blame them. Blamem HARD.
    *~*THYME*~*
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Nooooooo!! Don't click it!! Thyme ate my brain
    Bad Thyme! BAD GIRL! *drools*
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Hmm! I wonder what's in my sig!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

The city has 100 streets crossed by 100 streets; the streets in one direction.......

I got about that far and gave up, too cornfusing fo' me

Lately, I don't have the tolerance to learn new game rules past anything more difficult than Go Fish

Plus, that "slight popping noise" kinda wigged me out!
    - Secretary "Linaacrat" Flowers
    Bureaucrat to Rubi-Ka ((Also offering doctor, engineering, and adventuring assistance.))

Come visit the new Healing Hands

Hindsight isn't 20/20 when your rearview mirror is broken..

WhoooTT

I am a NAUGHTY Blood goddess.. type person.

Aspirant Elder - I am SO kickin Don's Arse!!!
    *~*THYME*~*