Thread: Ok this is getting very ANNOYING !!

Angry Ok this is getting very ANNOYING !!

I cant tell u how many times I have been in a duel and some retard decides it would be really funny to heal my opponent or me. Of course this voids the fight and u have to start all over again, just to get healed again by some other dumb*ss. I think that its time for FC to make healing others in pvp only possible when your TEAMED with that person. I like many other old timers have gotten into alt low lvl pvp twinks. If I had 10 credits for every time some high lvl goober thought it funny to heal my "noob" fight I would have enough for a new set of CAS. Now I am sure that this idea will not seem pleasing to many for reasons concerning mass pvp but I still think that the advantages would outweigh the disadvantages.

Oh yea and this of course should be ARENA ONLY heal nerf.
    Last edited by robocop6; Jan 16th, 2003 at 08:16:15.

You clearly don't understand the disadvantages. Wait until you're level 200 and it takes 5 teams to take down a mob. You'll change your tune.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Oh man, I suggested that idea once and ALL the doctor flammed me, I suggest you to Edit to something like Boost Engi/Crat/Mp in PvP cause no one can flame this.

IM VERY SERIOUS BTW, YOUR WHOLE REPUTATION IS GONNA CHANCE IF YOU DONT EDIT!

Easy fix

Then make healing nerfs for non teamed players in pvp arena specific. If your out in the middle of BFE smackin away at some mob with 30 of your closest freinds and actually are in a pvp zone while doing so .....the same should not apply. Only in arenas.

Edit Already! I tell you, theres a truckload of people who are gonna flame you for atleast a good 8 pages for this topic. Trust me ..

Then its the people posting the 8 pages that has a problem.. sounds like a very good idea to me, limiting heals/buff on people in the arena. A /duel command like in DaoC which did the same would be cool as well / in stead of.

Seems good enough to me. After all, a doctor shouldn't able to heal other people. He/She/Hugo should be only able to heal herself/himself/Hugo, and even that should be nerfed, seeing how the doctor has an unfair advantage to heal Hugo/himself/herself/butnotPhillipRoss and instead be stuck with the Pharmace Trade skill.

Of course, that means we'll need a London Drugs for the Doctor class, but I'm sure we'll get one once the Soldier class figures out the intricities of reloading.

Did I mention you have beautiful eyes?

And if you can't tell us how many times this happened, what's the point? It's like asking someone how many Omni Tek employees are needed to screw in a lightbulb while intoxicated and then forgetting the punchline.

But don't worry, I can assure you that the Doctor didn't heal your opponent out of humour. It was either out of sheer hatred, or an undeniable love of your opponent. Did you stop to check if this guy was married to a Doctor? No? Remind me to go to the suggestions board to tell Funcom that if they don't have a big sign above the character stating "Married! RUN LIKE HELL!" then I'm cancelling my account. That, or I'll talk in l337.

Actually I think Funcom would prefer my cancellation. (ph33r m3.)

Now if you're really having so many problems with the doctor, I see two immediate solutions to your problem. Eaither get a doctor yourself (or ask your Fixer for a better HoT), or persuade your opponents doctor to file for divorce and ride with you off into the sunset.

And of course, you'd say it would be an Arena only Nerf, but I think I'm right, and your wrong, and if you disagree with me, I will have to kill you.

Especially if you're trying to rig the system in your favour. That's my job.

ermm next doc nerf thread?:P

Hmm

What Funcom should do is implement a system where two parts who want to fight eachother (one vs one or what they decide on) in the area gets a shield or something around them that prevents ANY ganking or healing from ANYONE who did not "sign" up for the duel. Something similar to what was done in Jedi Knight II is an excellent solution. No one can intefere whatsoever.

Its in the Arena after all, staged fights etc. It should not be too difficult to implement something like this. It will prevent griefing and its ultimatly the fairest system they can implement. This could also be extended to other places, everywhere actually, so when someone comes up to you, challenges you and you either press no or yes, a timer ticks down so you got time to prepare etc.

I think this would be a good way of solving the Arena problems.

Ebou
    "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction."
    Member of the Dragon's Claw - Mercury Dragons

Beach - ".... this is a hospital.... observe silence.... "

I think the best thing they (funcom) could do is fix the problems with the game and not look for new problems just yet. (Pet pathing, MA's, Crat's charm etc)
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!