Thread: PvP questions - HELP ?

PvP questions - HELP ?

I have a few PVP questions... that aren't really explained anywhere on this forum. Maybe someone out there could help me out.

1) how many kills does it take for; freshman; rookie; apprentice; novice ?

-- i know fresh is around 10ish .. i think rookie is 30?

2) How does the % work per death? ... as in if i kill someone 1 level above me.. how much credit does it earn? Or.. if i kill a freshman or a rookie... do i get more credit for this ?

3) What happens after novice? is there still a point to fight?

4) If u kill someone in res effects .. do u still get the credit? - this is for paying people to die so u can get a title.... can they do this?

5) CAN I FIND OUT HOW FAR I AM FROM THE NEXT TITLE?

6) If i die... how does taht affect me ? - minus one loss? or minus a %.... i've died once ... and lost my freshman. Seemed wierd

7) Anyone know of any good websites out there that help out with the range for your level... such as when im level 70.... what range can i target?... are there any charts or graphs out there?

8) looting... when can i loot?

9) If 2 people fight each other... and one wins... then u go and fight that person after they heal ... do u still get the credit?? sometimes i kill someone and it doesn't say .. "your target did not loose enough to grant you a reward"... -- does that mean i didnt earn any credit towards my title?

10) is there a penalty for fighting the same person twice?

11) do u still get the credit for your title if u team up with someone higher than your level... initiate the attack... then leave the team and kill your target. Do u earn anything for taht? ... is it worth it?

Any help would BE gREATLY appreciated.... i've been surfing the net for anything.... but i can't find much. Some people tell me their thoughts on what they "THINK" but nobody is 100% sure. So if your 100% sure about any of this... can u plz reply. Thanks a lot!

-cubex
    78 fresh ADV
    50 Doc
    25 Rookie enf
    11 fresh Trader
    6 Nt

1) how many kills does it take for; freshman; rookie; apprentice; novice ?
    I cant give you numbers, but the level difference AND title of your opponent matters a lot.

If you kill a guy red to you with an aprentice title you get a lot more "kill points" than if you kill a green with no title.

that answers #2 as well.

3) What happens after novice? is there still a point to fight?
    I pvp because I like it, not because I get a title. Ace is the highest title by the way, master is under that, I *think* seasoned is under that.

4) If u kill someone in res effects .. do u still get the credit? - this is for paying people to die so u can get a title.... can they do this?
    exploit.. go away with these ideas, I give no info on this topic

5) CAN I FIND OUT HOW FAR I AM FROM THE NEXT TITLE?
    well you can kill someone and see if your title goes up!

6) If i die... how does taht affect me ? - minus one loss? or minus a %.... i've died once ... and lost my freshman. Seemed wierd
    deaths hurt you more than kills help

7) Anyone know of any good websites out there that help out with the range for your level... such as when im level 70.... what range can i target?... are there any charts or graphs out there?
    No idea, but you learn who you can fight by experimentation. At 93 I could fight a 74.

8) looting... when can i loot?
    supposedly when someone loses enough exp, but even in DAV when I know someone lost 100's of 1000's of exp I could not loot them. I think it is broken.

9) If 2 people fight each other... and one wins... then u go and fight that person after they heal ... do u still get the credit?? sometimes i kill someone and it doesn't say .. "your target did not loose enough to grant you a reward"... -- does that mean i didnt earn any credit towards my title?

If you got that message then either a) someone else got the kill, or b) theoretically you can loot them.

10) is there a penalty for fighting the same person twice?
    again sounds like title camping, no comment

11) do u still get the credit for your title if u team up with someone higher than your level... initiate the attack... then leave the team and kill your target. Do u earn anything for taht? ... is it worth it?
    any combat initiated in a team will give NO title points.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Thanks! ...

lots of good answers there... but most of it is basically trial and error i assume. Kinda lame that u cant find out how far u are away from getting the next title... but oh well... ill just keep playing.

No i don't exploit... i was wondering cause people like to fight me to test out there guns.. sometimes i feel like its pointless for me cause i keep killing the same dude. I dont mind fighting them.. for fun too... but i'd just like to know if im actually getting credit for it.

im still a rookie and it seems like i've killed pools of people... but yet im still not reaching apprentice. All higher levels.. and ive only died once with this char.

- anyways to summarize what im saying... i wish there were a better way than trial and error of finding out your stats and who u can target.