Thread: tower placement survey

tower placement survey

I was just wondering how many people in guilds that have bases have been able to place their full alottment of towers?

Is this shortage of tower space server wide? or just a few guilds?

What is the general rule in your guild for tower placement?

First come first server?

Strict control of tower placement by guild leaders?

I am interested in seeing stats on this information, Who do i talk to so I can get a survey going?

In general In my orgs rule is 3 per account not character. And even then its what you consider essential towers first. Spare towers are only to be put up if there is extra space left.

Which there isn't. I have 3 towers on Rk1 which is my fair alotment i could loose 1 or 2 if needed. On RK2 though i waited 2 weeks to get 1 spot and i guess thats all i will go after i am sure there is better use for them then i would have.

There is definately a tower shortage but the intent was to keep people having to fight for the spaces. Its just there isn't much changing around in towers and hell i wouldn't want there to be because making the custom towers is suck a total pain in the ass i've had to do it twice and i would not be too keen on doing it again and again if the towers continually switch hands.

the problem is that if FC doesn't keep the numbers limited then how do they ensure that there continues to be tower battles as most battles are over limited tower space and not just killing for spite.

More bases vs more towers/area

I understand what you are saying. But if your guild already has its lvl 150 base and its already full of towers, how is fighitng for another base of the same level going to increase it?

Each guild is only allowed one base per type level.

In my opinion, it's obvious that there are way more guilds than land available. Would it be reasonable to assume that if you need alot of people to defend a base; shouldn't it be able to support all the towers for its members? FC is the one who assigned limit on towers. I hope they did some analysis to determine if land area can support the number of people out there. FC can either increase the base size, add more bases or decrease the area of tower control to allow more towers/area.

Just a thought.