I was wondering if its possible to add some information to the base GUI. I would like to know the maximum number of towers that can be placed in that area. Im talking about if you used all the space at the most efficient placement of towers. I wouldnt think that creating a formula for this would be too difficult. but i dont know programming code.

the information could be placed right under level of base information in the right hand overhead map.

possible advantages:

Large guilds wouldnt even want to attack base area's that couldnt support its members, unless they were helping another guild get that base.

Small guilds wouldnt have to worry about a large guild completely overwhelming them. It wouldnt be worth it to attack a base that couldnt support too many towers.

It would facilitate more guild cooperation within the smaller guild community.

More Smaller guilds would form, allowing all members to be able to put up all their towers.

I'm sure there are other advantages. these are just of the top of my head as I am writing this.

From my observations, Large guilds have many members who dont have anyplace to put up their towers.

Just my opinion, I welcome all Brainstorming ideas that may get this idea to happen, or shot down because of difficulty.