WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

Pete "Fozzysan" Sandine
    Guru
    Squad Comander of Lost Chapter
    Alumni of The Red Tigers
    Deffence Masta
    OMG I went back to fists!

Bump!

Seriously, someone root this..it would have been invaluable to me as a newb.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Talking

Cmon CZ get out your Supa glue and give this a sticky.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

18000+ views and 200+ posts and still not a sticky???

things that make you go

I am xyberviri(ie bump)
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Originally posted by Tikon
    Cmon CZ get out your Supa glue and give this a sticky.
    ... or make an appearance and explain to them why it isn't ever going to be sticky.

Either way at least it might have a slight chance of stemming the comments about stickiness, and then we'll just get to enjoy uninterrupted bumps.
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

the first few days this thread started, the information was very useful, and helped me make my first mil in credits. but now with everyone selling quartz rifles and concrete cushions, it's tough to find a buyer at the listed price here. i tried selling my quartz rifle for half an hour at 200k, no takers. even offered a quartz and a hematite for 150k, and couldnt sell. i think if this thread is made sticky, the market for these items will get even worse, and the information given here will be pretty useless.

for all you bumpers, if you want to be able to sell your wares at good prices again, let this thread disappear and the demand might catch up to the supply again!

Hey i want a Quartz rifle, but i am not willing to pay 400k for one. That was the price someone wanted when they were outside South gate of tir. I am on RK2, usually as Cboathii and sometimes my soldier Sardakaar.

If you want a quartz rifle, but don't want to pay oodles of cash for one. heh well I'm afraid you're just going to have to get one for yourself.

The market says 200-400k for a quartz because of all the highbies who want em for themselves and their alts, and are willing to spend 200-400k instead of spending the time to roll and blitz one for themselves with a lowbie alt. It makes for a good money maker for lowbies who will spend the time to get em.

So if your a poor lowbie and you want one, well hell I'm afraid you have to get one for yourself.

Just take an alt who can roll ql 22 missions, and turn clicksaver loose rolling for em, and BAM you'll have one sooner or later. Highbies spend the cash to save the time, and if you don't got the cash then you gotta spend the time .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Oh ummm maybe i should have clarified that i am willing to spend 200k to 300k for a quartz rifle, but not 400k.

As a broke newbie (6th level) passing up nanos because I can't afford them and who loves doing missions...

Are these items still in demand?

Bump
    ACCOUNT STATUS

Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-01-01 14:48:52

That was my new year resolution concerning AO...

Originally posted by Kairei
    As a broke newbie (6th level) passing up nanos because I can't afford them and who loves doing missions...

Are these items still in demand?
    Yes, but the prices you can get for them have come down because they are quite a bit more common on the market since this thread appeared.
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

Sometimes. You can still sell them for around 300K quite often.....if you find a buyer. Cushions will still bring in 250K.

Exercise patience. Or keep the rifle, and then maybe someday YOU'LL need it (I snickered to myself when I, who had sold cushions and rifles aplenty, had to buy one more concrete cushion to completement the one left over I had in my bank.....16 str/stm is useful sooner than you think).

:P
    tricks

the market is SOOOO saturated with pillow now. It is funny to see every 4th or 5th item up as a pair of pillows. There other things on that do well..........

One little trick: buy when all want to sell and sell when all want to buy. It's like a real life

bump! for an old thread hehehe

also, don't forget the ql44 beyer pistols that add +20 to comp lit each!! those are a goldmine waiting to happen
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast