Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Money making tips for new players

Re: ?

Originally posted by ShadowLander
    This is an question for u wise deacon ....

I tried with my lvl4 and my lvl13 with my newly downloaded clicksaver to find those nice QL concrete cushions,but without any luck.. my clicksaver runned thought the mission terminal in Tir FT about 100 times on both of them,but nothing came up..
    So then i wonder: Are cushions that rare? Are there any terminal where i can find it quicker? Or shall i just keep clicksaver going and going and going etc etc?????
    Thx allready

urs truly,hehe
    Sounds like you just had some bad luck mate. I rarely had to roll more than 50 missions for a cushion. That was at the terminals by brontoburger in Newland though.

Also Graft of sparrow flightyness and other grafty things can be very valuable at low levels.

BTW good post Deac
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Here's a success story

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=91803

In a day's worth of work he made over 2 million credits selling the rifles, pistols, etc!

I gotta say it though. It absolutely rocks to see this in action. I got a tell from a really nice guy saying he's made bucketloads of cash so far. I'm *extremely* glad to see this work.

Sometimes, depending on the day, you might not get that many customers. But the forums and shopping channels are always there, so if you have a free sec in between missions, spam a bit on the channels and bump your auctions
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Jan 19th, 2003 at 11:53:13.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Question ClickSaver question...

OK, I install clicksaver as described in the readme, activate and press continue. I get the message 'failed to create database'.

I've not put CS in the same directory as AO. Should I do that? Or is there another reason for my problem?

Thad

Re: ClickSaver question...

Originally posted by Thadlerian
    OK, I install clicksaver as described in the readme, activate and press continue. I get the message 'failed to create database'.

I've not put CS in the same directory as AO. Should I do that? Or is there another reason for my problem?

Thad
    The CS must be installed in the AO-directory yes...And when u start CS,u have to do it before u start AO....
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

again *BUMP* for this beutyfull thread
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Bump for selfmade men and women

Still doesn't work... do I have to doubleclick CS, then start AO, and then click continue?

Still doesn't work... do I have to doubleclick CS, then start AO, and then click continue?
    umh,did u install CS in the AO directory?? If u did its just to doubleclick on the CS.exe file,press continue,and launch AO...CS uses a bit of time creating a database every time though... GL!

Re: ClickSaver question...

Thad
    I don't put ClickSaver in the same directory as AO. At one time I didn't even have it on the same drive and it still worked. The first time you start ClickSaver it should ask you where you have AO installed. It will use that location to find the AO database and make a copy of the database into the CS directory.

Be sure you have exited AO before trying to start CS for the first time. I think the database is locked while AO is open which would explain the error message you're getting. Once the database copy starts it might take a little while so wait for it to finish.

Summary

I've installed CS in the AO directory. I don't run AO at the time. I double click clicksaver.exe, which tells me it has to create a database, or database copy, or whatever. I click 'continue', and get responded by: 'Database creation failed' a split second later.

Re: Summary

I've installed CS in the AO directory. I don't run AO at the time. I double click clicksaver.exe, which tells me it has to create a database, or database copy, or whatever. I click 'continue', and get responded by: 'Database creation failed' a split second later.
    I'm about stumped but the error message still suggests to me that ClickSaver either can't find the AO database or can't open it.

I've never installed ClickSaver in the AO directory and it works fine for me.

P.S. Edited because I see you've already tried putting CS in a different directory.
    Last edited by Dunsany; Jan 19th, 2003 at 20:48:01.

My CS is not in the AO directory. It resides in 'My Stuff'.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123