Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nw + nanomage

nw + nanomage

ok before notum wars nanomage was a breed someone would pick for more of a challenge and hopefully increased nanoskills and a larger nanopool

before notum wars nanomage had +20 vest and +8 nanoskills from shades

as a doctor being nanomage i could cast every nano where solitus would have to choose and atrox was even worse off that is why i picked nanomage

now with notum wars my org advantage is +30 to all nanoskills + and int contract (theres the soli prof jones/shades) and now soli docs can cast the same nanos i can and have more hp

besides having little more nano whats the real advantage for being nanomage because i dont think i did it for the dark blue str/agi or the lower hp per body dev point there is really no reason anyone should go nanomage anymore unless they dont have access to org advantages or towers
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

How much hp would you get if you built for example tower of life?
    wouldn't you have a much bigger bonus at those high lvls?

soli can build hp tower also and still have the hp advantage

yeah, but wouldn't they need to build (for example) a guardian of will to get PM/SI and another 2 for the other skills?
    and if they would want intelligence that would cost them their 4th tower (if they're lvl 200)

so they wouldn't have a space for a guardian of life?
    Last edited by Tremor; Jan 15th, 2003 at 23:06:16.

soli doesnt need any towers to cast same nanos nanomage maybe a bm/mm tower have to ask sheffy but org contracts give em the same advantages

The only real advantage now is that you will just cast yours that much sooner. thats about it. AT lower lvls, nanomage is better now. But once you can self cast everything with the tower buffs ( as I can now, but could not before NW ) Nanomage's are screwed. I have beat on FC and Cz now for... well... months, regarding nanomage nerf. ( lvl requiremewnts was another nanomage nerf )

Nanomage>lvl 150 = the suck = FC

THats the eqation I figured out.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Turin
    The only real advantage now is that you will just cast yours that much sooner.
    2 more points in nano skills isn't all that much sooner. Only advantage of nanomage is now the bigger nanopool, which nobody needs anyway..

The extra hp from life towers simply made the nanogimps shut up for a little while. Now they're starting to figure out that they're still as awful as they were before, and possibly even more so.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

I can cast all heals and Im Atrox but you have better nano pool then solitus and way better then Atrox I dont think you really have a reason to be upset. If you was solitus or atrox you would be upset with the prof jones chest part and extra nano. All breeds have there plus and negtives thats no reason to call for a nerf for other docs. How would you feel if I started a post calling for a nerf on your Prof Jones I bet you would think that was a lame post. Well thats how this post looks to all Sol Opti and Troxs. Ive seen you in the doc forums this seems out of char for you to start. I hope your not calling for a nerf on all that didnt make there char just like yours.

Eunucha 200 trox doc

Bump for nanomage fix!

And as a 'trox you overestimate the value of nano pool, bubba.. - The difference between nano and sol/opi means nothing, except perhaps for docs in 1v1 duels..

Exp. vest / Shades are nice, but only a minority of nanomages will ever get their hands on these. And, as gwend say, with org. advantages solitus can self-cast anything a nanomage can..

Who said anything about nerfing the other breeds? - All we ask for is that nanomage is given a couple of real benefits.. (my suggestion: 10%-15% nanocost reduction, 10%-20% increased benefit from nanoinit, as well as 10%-20% faster nano recharge).

/Buurn

The solitus HP benefit is more erased than the nanoskills benefit is, imo. My nanomage NT can get 10k hp battle-buffed now, and if I could've had 10'800 hp, that would make absolutely nada difference to me.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by eaze
    The solitus HP benefit is more erased than the nanoskills benefit is, imo. My nanomage NT can get 10k hp battle-buffed now, and if I could've had 10'800 hp, that would make absolutely nada difference to me.
    875 more hp helps a lot more than +20 to nano skills when you already cast all your nf's..

/Buurn

Lightbulb

Bigger nanopool = more heals = more hp

how does more heals help you when youre getting attacked by 5 people :x

but trox doc! lol not calling for a nerf at all i really dont like nerfs im just saying there really is no point to nanomage the couple unique nanomage only items we do have only a few will ever have and the intent of the jones vest / shades is wiped out by org contracts which no one had to camp or pay 200+mil for :>

there needs to be like some reason to actaully go nanomage at lvl135 or what ever my crat is now she has +20 to all nanoskills from org advantages and shes soli before nw i was thinkin about rerolling to nanomage since they were the only breed who could self cast all crat nanos alexea 200 soli crat now can self cast all nanos without uber nanomage only items

its not just a doctor only thing i was just using that as an example since im a doc more nanopool is ok for me and its 1k more nano at 200 btw after 190 you get 400more nano to get that 1k more number at 189 there is a 600 nano difference which is like 3 more heals or 1 nuke for an nt or crat

id just like there to be an actual reason for choosing nanomage

personally, I would just give it up. FC cant fix anything, and if they tried, we would likely be worse offf than we are now.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

As soon as they raise levels and make new nanos with crazy requirements you will be glad to be nano breed. Also that extra nano is more then a help then you give credit... LOL you should see my nano pool. But im glad your not calling for nerfs I was hoping that you wans't. Buurn do you realize how many more points you get in your main ablitys over Atrox and Nano breeds. Opti gets 208 more skill points in breed caps then Atrox so I dont think the extra nano for nano breeds or the extra life for atrox is a nerf on opti and sol breeds it was a fix. Besides 800 more life didnt really help me any lol what is that 100 nano in heals if that. Anyway I can see a bit of your point Gwend but im sure soon they will add new programs and you will be more then happy to be nano breed....

Eunucha 200 trox doc

Originally posted by BigBubba
    As soon as they raise levels and make new nanos with crazy requirements you will be glad to be nano breed. Also that extra nano is more then a help then you give credit... LOL you should see my nano pool. But im glad your not calling for nerfs I was hoping that you wans't. Buurn do you realize how many more points you get in your main ablitys over Atrox and Nano breeds. Opti gets 208 more skill points in breed caps then Atrox so I dont think the extra nano for nano breeds or the extra life for atrox is a nerf on opti and sol breeds it was a fix. Besides 800 more life didnt really help me any lol what is that 100 nano in heals if that. Anyway I can see a bit of your point Gwend but im sure soon they will add new programs and you will be more then happy to be nano breed....

Eunucha 200 trox doc
    I wouldn't justify gimping a breed with the logic that it will have an advantage in an expansion pack that won't be released while most of us are still playing this game. Atroxes have a gimpy nanopool, but when you run out of nano, you can still run away. :P And you're right, more nanopool = more hp... if you can heal. What about the classes that don't heal? More nanopool = ...

I never like the breed battles but if anyone has to be upset It would have to be any Atrox Proff about the breed caps... lol lets see how happy you would be with 400 str sta and agl for nano breeds. Or having 208 skill points less in breed caps then opti. Come on drop the Breed ver Breed bull we all have something we think is unfair about how its set up. The fact that you dont think Sol breed shouldnt get to cast the same ql nanos as you guys is just being lame. Shall I start a Forum on some little lame point for my breed. NO you all would think that would be lame huh well thats what I think of this one. Looks like your calling for a nerf on others. LOL maybe I should start a forum on how I think that Profes Jones should not have a Breed Req that wouldn't be any less lame as this forum. Nothing personal guys after all it is just a game but I dont agree with you all on this one.

Eunucha 200 Doc

OK, I know im a biased Soli Doc, but i'd just like to point out that
    when our base is destroyed, or a group of folks attack our tower and take away that nano bonus all of a sudden we solitus are casting our n00b nanos again.

Don't think you have that problem.
    Stylezpierre - 208 Adv. Eqp

Originally posted by Meebo
    OK, I know im a biased Soli Doc, but i'd just like to point out that
    when our base is destroyed, or a group of folks attack our tower and take away that nano bonus all of a sudden we solitus are casting our n00b nanos again.

Don't think you have that problem.
    Masteries do wonders. And I would hardly call the best heals and the second best init debuffs noob nanos... but I don't play a doc so...

I don't know, nanomage docs always did very well. Every other profession with a nanomage always did extremely awful. Then you go into the char creation hall and there's a pic of a solitus doc, and a nanomage mp and nanotech. oops.

So many people are so happy arguing against the problems nanomages have..... but I've never seen one who was a nanomage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast