Thread: 14.7.8.1 DB up, aodb.info domain transferred..

14.7.8.1 DB up, aodb.info domain transferred..

Just a heads-up that the DB is now using the latest test version. Only a couple new items, but one rather interesting one for crats.

"All" 14.7.8.1 items (all 2 of them...hehe)
    http://www.aodb.info/search.asp?Sear...%3D&ShowPage=1

Briefcase of Holding
    http://www.aodb.info/showitem.asp?AOID=205736

Also wanted to mention that the www.aodb.info domain should be transferred and propagated for everyone.. So please try to link to that URL if you can so I can get get rid of all those nasty IP address links.

-Jayde
    Last edited by Jayde; Jan 16th, 2003 at 09:04:42.

Ah I can see it now the hordes of crats wacking people upside the head with their briefs.

Bugger that, go look at the patch notes! Stacking Treatment kits and nano chargers!

BLISS!
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Sorry.. that briefcase is not worth a 2nd look for crats.

20% of auto-casting Drain psychic? Useless!
    Melee weapon with TL4 req.? Useless!
    Ability of the briefcase to make crats any useful in AO? Non existant!

R.I.P. Briefcase of Holding. Or should it be named Briefcase of Joking?
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

uhm, the point of the briefcase is to be able to access your bank from anywhere on the planet. Not a good weapon, tho, true enough

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

Ask me when i accessed my bank the last time. I cant answer you because i cant remember. Bank access is as useful as having an apartment in AO. Its not like one has to look all over Rubi-Ka for a bank terminal.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

Uhm... Meister, I access my bank all the time. Sorry you don't, but don't assume everyone is you.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Oh, and Jayde: looks like Briefcase and the new one are marked as patch 14.781, not 14.7.8.1. This causes your first link not to work.

I dont.. just saying that this thing really is only "something" which wont be of much use to crats. At least for me i can safely say that a briefcase will be useless for me.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    Oh, and Jayde: looks like Briefcase and the new one are marked as patch 14.781, not 14.7.8.1. This causes your first link not to work.
    Acutally, it was 'cause I was stupid and had "Nanos" selected when I copied the link... Doh!

-Jayde

Heh. OK.

Just when I had searched before (directly, not using your link) as "new to 14.7.8.1" I didn't get nothing, so figured that might be it.