Thread: Remove chat spam!

Lightbulb Remove chat spam!

Chat window is too small for having every enforcer that runs by spam you with his/her rage nano damage! Please make a switch that turns that damage on and off (I suppose it could be usefull sometimes).

It gets really bad at big tower battles when you see rage damage output from many different enforcers. Chat window scrolls so fast that it's almost impossible to read anything.

And no, I don't want to switch nano damage off. I need to see how much I nuke others by .

While at it, please also add a switch to remove HE feedback. When you have 15 people getting nano from your HE, the spam is horrible. I heard fixers have same problems with their HOTs, so it could be implemented as a new option that affects all beneficial programs that work over time.

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

just turn off other hit other in your options, problem solved
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

But that won't solve his problem completely, Yazule. He wants to see how much nano damage he himself does, but doesn't want to see how much others do.

The big problem is that "Other hit by nano" is the only toggle for showing both yours and others' nano damage.

I dunno why Funcom has it like that. Your own personal nano damage should fall under "Me hit other" instead I feel. so that way we could at least separate out our nano damage from others.

It's yet another problem since beta that has gone unresolved.