Thread: Where are the static dungeons?

Where are the static dungeons?

Can someone tell me where I should go to find the new static dungeons? Are there any good maps of Rubi-Ka out there on the web?

- Banjo

They r here:

Steps of Madness - Omni Forest around 2100 1200
    Cyborg Barracks - Greater Tir County around 3200 2300

not 100% on the locs - someone plz comfirm
    ::Godkill - Forsaken Enforcer::
    :: Level 200 and rising ::
    "this letting atroxes get away with murderously stupid things simply by saying "<- trox" is a breed/prof advantage." - Thyrra

Other statics...

There are quite a few low level 'static' missions out there, now, but I've yet to run across a higher level one, though I beleive there are some.

Check the 'Restricted Area!' places in Omni Trade, for instance, or the vine door on the outer wall just to the right of the eastern (south) exit from Omni Entertainment.

There's one in the forested area to the northeast of the entrance gate to Lush Hills, too.

Steps of Madness is in Omni Forest at aprox. 800x2800.

Not sure bout cyborg barracks

Dark

Just a note:

The Steps of Madness and Cyborg Barracks are the story dungeons.

There are tons of other static dungeons all over the planet, listing them would take ages. =)
    However, most are just 'regular' mission areas with no objective.
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.

OK

Go ahead, take forever, list them!...

...just post them incrementally.
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

I've noticed that a lot of the octagonal buildings along the south and east fringes of Omni Trade seem to be low level missionless dungeons

Talking

Buy the "Machines" upgrade for your map unit. Doors show up as machines on your map, even cave entrances. All of the static dungeons have doors. I did see one static dungeon, in Clon**** I believe, where the mobs were red to me at lvl 60. In the cities, the static dungeons are all very low level, wouldn't do to have a noob wander into a death trap

I stumbled on one of those in Harry's once.
    It was in the long straight section with doors to the sides when you come from the omni trade ferry.
    I think it was one of the door to the right...

Yes, the harry's dungeon is for low lvls too, and is close to where Harry walks (road north corner from the ins term i think)

Oasis dungeon, newland desert

there is a static dungeon in the middle of the oasis lake, NE of newland,Newland desert, entrance nearly under water level.
    it s a level 10-20 dungeon.